Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Them SBB satins trying to be something they aint..

Bring back Gentry so this beating a dead horse can stop.. at least that way we can get 10 worthless color ways followed by one OG with something off and be happy that we got an OG.

Them SBB satins trying to be something they aint..

Bring back Gentry so this beating a dead horse can stop.. at least that way we can get 10 worthless color ways followed by one OG with something off and be happy that we got an OG.

How is this beating a dead horse? The shattereds released 3 years ago and only in men's sizing...

How is this beating a dead horse? The shattereds released 3 years ago and only in men's sizing...
These are fire to me and I would get them if they came in my size, but I think I get what he's saying. The first SBB came out in 2015, then the RSBB in 2016, then similar rare air pair in 2017, now these in 2018. It's like when will it stop? Will we have a flyknit, then KO, followed by a patent leather pair? I mean I would rather a version of these for a few years then say a Laney colored 1 but on the other hand I wouldn't mind them releasing pairs I care nothing about to give my wallet a rest, lol!!

These are fire to me and I would get them if they came in my size, but I think I get what he's saying. The first SBB came out in 2015, then the RSBB in 2016, then similar rare air pair in 2017, now these in 2018. It's like when will it stop?

No, next we will have an SBB with the blocking like the Bred's with a sail midsole.

30077195_190305621692901_345395677896900608_n.jpg

These are fire to me and I would get them if they came in my size, but I think I get what he's saying. The first SBB came out in 2015, then the RSBB in 2016, then similar rare air pair in 2017, now these in 2018. It's like when will it stop? Will we have a flyknit, then KO, followed by a patent leather pair? I mean I would rather a version of these for a few years then say a Laney colored 1 but on the other hand I wouldn't mind them releasing pairs I care nothing about to give my wallet a rest, lol!!
You think youre getting a pair a shattered satins?

Back
Top Bottom