Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
not for sale brahs, why you think im looking for more. dont care for any other retros honestly unless i can get them cheap or something (which will never happen)

might have a surprise coming in tomorrow... hopefully? :nerd:

Any release date yet on those Royal KOs this Fall? I refuse to miss out on those.

not for sale brahs, why you think im looking for more. dont care for any other retros honestly unless i can get them cheap or something (which will never happen)

might have a surprise coming in tomorrow... hopefully?
nerd.gif
I need Breds, Shadows, and Royal KO's. Then I think i'm good on 1's for a while

edit: no. I'm lying to myslef

Last edited:
i got three
laugh.gif

looking to get more
Curios how you feel about the Remastered Jordan news. 

When they finally get around to remastering the black/red one are you planning on buying more or thinning out your current inventory?

Every since I heard the news that is what I've been wondering because there are a lot of NTs that have multiple (over 3) pairs of the same shoe. 

With them getting as close to OG as humanly possible, the toebox and material should improve.  So will that make you feel like your pairs are inferior?

I'm not a purist so I was just wondering how some of the purist felt about that situation.

When they finally get around to remastering the black/red one are you planning on buying more or thinning out your current inventory?

Every since I heard the news that is what I've been wondering because there are a lot of NTs that have multiple (over 3) pairs of the same shoe. 

With them getting as close to OG as humanly possible, the toebox and material should improve.  So will that make you feel like your pairs are inferior?

I'm not a purist so I was just wondering how some of the purist felt about that situation.

They are not going to remaster the 1's for a good couple of years. They just came out about a year ago. Their focus appears to be on old 4,10 and 7 colorways that haven't been retroed in a while.

Last edited:
u guys think 300 for DS (2013 shadows sz 9) is fair? *please dont say its how much im willing to pay*

just trying to ask for opinions lol. I feel its a lil high but dude wont budge
mean.gif

might have a surprise coming in tomorrow... hopefully?
nerd.gif
I need Breds, Shadows, and Royal KO's. Then I think i'm good on 1's for a while
No such thing as being good on 1s, as soon as those words are uttered then they decide to release something else you'll want.

No such thing as being good on 1s, as soon as those words are uttered then they decide to release something else you'll want.
100% True. I'm really only kidding myself 
laugh.gif

I'll likely sell off some Kobes and Lebrons to make room for any new 1's that come out

Last edited:
i got three :lol:

looking to get more

well its good news

but...

i dont think they are doing bred/royals for a few years.

regardless if they do, since i wont be buying many or any jordans unless its an OG 1. i will def be buying them up and try anyway i can at retail if not buy a low resell if i fail. I will be keeping mine.

like i said, im in love with this shoe and colorway. the 2013s are solid quality. wish they were better but meh, wth can i do? :lol:

Don't know if this has been posted already but Icysole just dropped this list on how twitter saying these are all confirmed for 2015. Do with it as you will

Heads up, there is a list of kicks for 2015 in the remastered thread. It does not include AJ 1s. Not sure how credible it is though, or if all the kicks will be high quality. Prob shouldn't give too much weight to it because who knows where it came from. Also, if all are truly confirmed, there is a strong possibility more may be added over time.

Last edited:
doubt all those will be remastered, even JB said not every release next year will be.

interested in the OG NA kicks

probably very limited :x

SMH

doubt all those will be remastered, even JB said not every release next year will be.

interested in the OG NA kicks

probably very limited
sick.gif

SMH
It may cost you an arm and a leg.

Wait, they're retro-ing the XX's? 
sick.gif
 Well that's a surprise

JB would release remastered 1s next year with better quality and ....a more detailed & redesigned jumpman

I think we will see the Chicago colorway rebranded with NA at least. 

In a perfect world it would be remastered. 

I remember in 2012 when they first started showing the Jordan 1 with NA a rep in a video said that the Chicago colorway would get the treatment. 

The way she said it made it sound like it was saved for a special occasion.

I'm looking forward to seeing how a remastered 1 and 2 will turn out, but I highly doubt I will own them.

I'm turning 42 this year and I just don't see myself expanding the collection much more than what it is. 

I'm looking at a good 20 years left to enjoy my kicks before it becomes about my personal safety and becoming a target.

Back
Top Bottom