Green- FTA/DTLR
Red- ???
Yellow-???

If haven’t been posted already
Red and yellow - END

Black Toes with White Tongue <Bred Toe
Black Toe with Black Tongue> Bred Toe

There, I settled it.

Black toes with black tongue and red laces.
Shadows with grey laces.

Only 1s I need now. After having shadows in hand and finding my keeper pair realized I wouldn't wear any other 1s beside them and my BT. So the bred toes and royals are on the block. Might even keep a 2nd pair of shadows instead of trading or selling my other two when I miss on future releases.

Trying for green just bc it’s much bday and it’s a green based 1. I’m pretty spent on the silhouette now post-shadows.

How do reserves work on SNKRS? Do you sign up for them or do they just send random members emails telling them to go order their reserved pair?

How do reserves work on SNKRS? Do you sign up for them or do they just send random members emails telling them to go order their reserved pair?

It’s just sent randomly to peoples accounts. If you have notifications on for that app you will receive a notification on your phone that a pair has been reserved for you.

its going to be mandatory to cop these clay greens.

Theres too much time between now and the release, the hype is going to be out of control by then

I have seen $350 to $400 pre-orders for these, any color, but find that a bit questionable as we don't know where each color is going to drop.

Back
Top Bottom