• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
have you been to marshalls, they made an unlimited amount of jordan horizons

It may seem they’re unlimited, but even if they made 10 million pairs, that’s still a limit

So unless numbers are being mentioned it’s pointless, because everyone’s definition of limited varies imo

Guy said his store is receiving them in Dearborn, Michigan, then said they’re going to be limited :lol:

Last edited:
58261B25-6924-451A-90D0-DDF350D28DD7.jpeg
59C82D94-0BE7-49E0-862A-FB8C560E3580.jpeg

How you guys feel about this custom I cooked up?

Good color choice

Can never have enough royals

I second this

It may seem they’re unlimited, but even if they made 10 million pairs, that’s still a limit

So unless numbers are being mentioned it’s pointless, because everyone’s definition of limited varies imo

Guy said his store is receiving them in Dearborn, Michigan, then said they’re going to be limited :lol:
What’s releasing in Dearborn :nerd:

Haven’t seen this mentioned here, or maybe I just missed it, but apparently each of the four shoes in the BHITG pack represent a different achievement in MJ’s career. The insoles seems to be the only distinguishing detail though...

Blue = all star appearances
Green = HOF induction
Yellow = MVP awards
Red = championships (which is why the pack was originally thought to be “6 rings”, when only images of the red were leaked)

If they drop on EU Nike.com, I can have these shipped to my folks. EU SNKRS is more difficult to do through a computer. Forwarded to some of my Sneaker friends overseas as well, as me may end up needing to assist each other if this is how they drop.

Back
Top Bottom