Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It may seem they’re unlimited, but even if they made 10 million pairs, that’s still a limit

So unless numbers are being mentioned it’s pointless, because everyone’s definition of limited varies imo

Guy said his store is receiving them in Dearborn, Michigan, then said they’re going to be limited :lol:
guess, you didn't hear, they didn't make 10 million, they are unlimited

guess, you didn't hear, they didn't make 10 million, they are unlimited

giphy.gif

How do you guys lace your ones for a tight fit around the foot? My tongue always slips out of the way and I can never get them to look the way I want them to.

How long did it take this time?
5 min?
10 min? :lol:
After a couple of min i just give up
same..have no idea how people are able to mess around long enough to get the right code. I always end up punching in the same thing over and over :lol:

I did notice most codes repeat a number though.

same..have no idea how people are able to mess around long enough to get the right code. I always end up punching in the same thing over and over :lol:

I did notice most codes repeat a number though.

I’ve only been successful once at getting the code by pressing random numbers
It was for the Chicago off whites at FTA state st
I thought I was destined to win
Took a big fat L
Didn’t even get waitlisted lol

surprised 86th street location in bk is getting these they usually only get GRs, live right by there so was able to check in early.

switched it out tho knowing they'll prob be backdooring 20% of one size run...

I have a feeling that track red pair is gonna look real nice in person. That red pops in different pics.

But. .... .EU only release, so money saved.

I don't know how I feel about the Hyper Royals. I like the color, but between having 2 pairs of Royals, the Storm Blues, UNCs, Metallic Navys, and now the Game Royals, not sure if I'm gonna take the plunge on another pair of blue 1s. They're cool, just don't really need them, or see myself rocking a pretty much solid blue 1. I'd prefer the Storm Blue / UNC colorblocking.

Back
Top Bottom