Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yeah to be honest these recent drops have all been good quality. and by that I mean the leather
doesn't hurt when you wear them.
none of these drops are "premium" leather by any means.

so happy shadows have been going for basically retail + cheeseburger so far. was able to get me a pair yesterday.
I'll prolly wear em in the fall.
watch the value skyrocket in a year when they're still hitting us with random colorways. People will always reach for the
OGs.

let us know when it gets to the levels of "hit that subscribe button...it goes a long way" and "after this release, imma go into retirement"
Lest we forget
"quality is bananas"
"back with another on foot"
"you salty af"
"broke boi"
"stay out of another man's pockets"
"don't worry about another man's feet"
"quality is A-1"
"that joint fuego"
"come to new york"

the term "sbb quality" is now right up there with "at the end of the day, they're just shoes" on the SLS (Sneakerhead Lameness Scale).

At the end of the day I don’t ecen wasn’t SBB quality

I’ll take shadow/black toe quality over anything else

how can you diss a guy that customized the label nicely to propose?
this is tastefully done. ya'll bugging.
I agree. One of the biggest moments of his life, no need to rain on the parade. If you don't like it, move along.

Because let's call what posting pics like that is really about. Getting e-likes and e-pats on the back, and having strangers give you props. That's what I meant about it embodying everything wrong with social media. Taking a very personal event and focusing on showing it to everyone just seems disingenuous.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but you all know it's the truth.

You know Liquid Swords Liquid Swords I think your right man. I let me personal disdain for social media and it's trends get the best of me and didn't think about the people behind the screen. I can feel the negativity and there is no need to bring that into someone else's life. I sincerely apologize dachosen1 dachosen1 I was out of line.

You know Liquid Swords Liquid Swords I think your right man. I let me personal disdain for social media and it's trends get the best of me and didn't think about the people behind the screen. I can feel the negativity and there is no need to bring that into someone else's life. I sincerely apologize dachosen1 dachosen1 I was out of line.
No need to apologize my dude. Pic isn’t mine. Should’ve stated that on my post.

2130D6F4-0319-4F14-8F45-FEFF804E0C73.jpeg
I laced these up while working from home. Had to throw em on and head outside for a pic. I love these I’m pumped to have doubled up.

same with UNC.
id say UNC are the same, I just never bring them up since im not a UNC color type guy. I owned the shoe for a brief period and time and if you check back on the thread, I thought quality on em was outstanding

2130D6F4-0319-4F14-8F45-FEFF804E0C73.jpeg
I laced these up while working from home. Had to throw em on and head outside for a pic. I love these I’m pumped to have doubled up.
wish i had to money and space to double up on these. the shape on the toe box could be better but it's not bad at all.
(my chicago's toe shape is definitely nicer)

Too early to tell, but I'm assuming we can expect Shadows to have the same glitter problem? My only hope is that Nike knows about it and maybe used a different finisher? Or since the leather quality "seems" better maybe they will be spared.

Back
Top Bottom