Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don’t want to be a jerk, but you have to admit this new version is lacking quite a bit. Six months on and it still sucks. Can’t edit sig, hard to post pics, etc

Don’t forget the perfectly fine and effective photo gallery and search thread function that is now gone also :smh:. Thousands of archived photos and informative references gone forever. Feel they could’ve/should’ve made more of an effort to keep those photos and search function for us, new platform or not.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm going to ring again tomorrow and see whats going on...

I really hope both our orders come through.

It's pretty awful service if they are going to cancel on us....

The rep sounded very reassuring not that I trust what he says ...

My order is showing shipped on my Footlocker order page even though I haven't got an email as yet. It might be worth checking your account.

IMG_20180513_172220_832.jpg

Mama named him clays finally came in today. Love em man :pimp:. Anybody notice how thick the tongue padding is on these? Feels even more padded than the blue moons. Anyway glad to have both of the US releases, especially these.
DF9EBFDB-5282-4AB8-8D6D-4B793FE936CA.jpeg
Think it has to do with where theyre made the other 1s released recently were china these were vietnam i believe

The new platform sucks - constant Amazon pop
ups, site not loading, reloading automatically... slow, no photo gallery...

After wearing the Lances for a few days I’ve been asking myself: why don’t they make all retro 1s like this? Keeping the OG look but they are mad comfortable. Meanwhile in my Royals I feel every little pebble that I step on. I get it, close to the OG but miss me with the 80s cushion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom