Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20180611_170721.jpg

:emoji_eyes:

Those Pine Toes/Celtics are gorgeous. I don't know if a filter is being used on these pics, but that green has a sheen to it and its not just a flat green.

I decided that the Only toes I'm focusing on are th pine green and purple. Im still looking more forward to the purple metallics coming out but I do dig the other two. I just don't want to saturate my collection with a ton of black toe variants. So thats a negative on scooping up clays and gold toes. If a royal toe is released I'll skip out on those. The only royal black toe I want are frags.

These "Green Toes" are a must IMO. I've got a question for the thread though. With the info surrounding these, there's been two different style codes floating around. One with the NRG, and one without. Anyone have any clarity on this? Are there indeed two different Pine Green pairs releasing, and if so, are we looking at the non-NRG or NRG pair? Regardless, the pair we've been seeing in these pics is so dope. I'm with what some have been saying though, in that after these, and what appears to be the same color blocking for the Court Purple pair, I'm hoping JB uses a different color blocking scheme.

Could be a numbered and non numbered pair like the h2h. Numbered will have some 63 point vs Celtics detail on it. I don’t think anyone knows yet for sure.

These "Green Toes" are a must IMO. I've got a question for the thread though. With the info surrounding these, there's been two different style codes floating around. One with the NRG, and one without. Anyone have any clarity on this? Are there indeed two different Pine Green pairs releasing, and if so, are we looking at the non-NRG or NRG pair? Regardless, the pair we've been seeing in these pics is so dope. I'm with what some have been saying though, in that after these, and what appears to be the same color blocking for the Court Purple pair, I'm hoping JB uses a different color blocking scheme.

Yo I was hoping the same thing. The black toe everything in jb is too much for me personally. It was cool when it was just on the sbb and all stars and top 3. But like are they doing every color in the book that style? They should switch it up. Make a purple Chicago or a Purple/black pair in b/red styling. Or skip out on purple nd black and make a purple/white(which is on that 1 chart) . Something different would be nice

Back
Top Bottom