• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
B11C2DF4-F6C0-4580-B8E9-F9B9E21C779C.jpeg

Finally got to pick these up today. Traded a friend some 1s for them.

Black toes appeal is that their black toes lol, real 1s.. obviously the pink ones are popular and that’s fine I don’t care who likes them but pink is about as far away from the 1 as you can get for MJ vibes

Black toes appeal is that their black toes lol, real 1s.. obviously the pink ones are popular and that’s fine I don’t care who likes them but pink is about as far away from the 1 as you can get for MJ vibes
OGs will always be the OGs. Can’t change that. But for a retro 1 in a different cw, it’s fire. You may not agree, but hey we all have opinions.

OGs will always be the OGs. Can’t change that. But for a retro 1 in a different cw, it’s fire. You may not agree, but hey we all have opinions.

For sure that’s just my opinion, hell they can make as many color blocking options with pink as they want if they would just give me non-tumbled black based original colors, I’m just upset lol, it’s no mystery they make all these plus cws to see what sticks to the wall and what doesn’t fully understand that but at the same time when they are original colors be true to that is all I ask, don’t “upgrade” or try have some new and exciting shpeal about quality for the love of God just give me some honest black and reds

it’s no mystery they make all these plus cws to see what sticks to the wall and what doesn’t fully understand that but at the same time when they are original colors be true to that is all I ask, don’t “upgrade” or try have some new and exciting shpeal about quality for the love of God just give me some honest black and reds

What? Nike/Jordan Brand do not make these new colorways just to "see what sticks to the wall," they are taking their marketing research data and applying it toward product diversification, all of which is ultimately aimed at generating greater returns for shareholders. This isn't 1985--Nike is no longer in the early stages of marketing an Air Jordan 1 toward a Chicago target market and playing it safe by marketing Bulls, White Sox, and Cubs colors to Chicagoans who were likely to buy the shoes even if MJ had not amounted to the hype in his rookie season...

Today’s wear!!
Happy Sunday.
BTs are the BEST. Imo of course. Just such a beautiful masterpiece. Also, just got these yesterday. I really like them. Sorry for crappy pics best I can do rn lol

Attachments

• 20180707_183511_HDR.jpg
    20180707_183511_HDR.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 20180707_184504_HDR.jpg
    20180707_184504_HDR.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 20180707_184321_HDR.jpg
    20180707_184321_HDR.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 20180707_184151_HDR.jpg
    20180707_184151_HDR.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 40
What? Nike/Jordan Brand do not make these new colorways just to "see what sticks to the wall," they are taking their marketing research data and applying it toward product diversification, all of which is ultimately aimed at generating greater returns for shareholders. This isn't 1985--Nike is no longer in the early stages of marketing an Air Jordan 1 toward a Chicago target market and playing it safe by marketing Bulls, White Sox, and Cubs colors to Chicagoans who were likely to buy the shoes even if MJ had not amounted to the hype in his rookie season...

I really don’t care, whatever they do for whatever reasons ok, not my concern just saying for any purists be true, that’s the least they can offer

I finally pulled the trigger on a pair of Banned 1s from Goat App... I noticed that the edge of the leather cut on the back tab for my left shoe is black or dirty. Has anyone else ran into this issue? Is this normal given with Nike’s QC?
648D804C-6154-4032-A200-599D7DF417DB.jpeg

I finally pulled the trigger on a pair of Banned 1s from Goat App... I noticed that the edge of the leather cut on the back tab for my left shoe is black or dirty. Has anyone else ran into this issue? Is this normal given with Nike’s QC?

I wouldn't call it normal but it definitely isn't outside of the realm of a blunder they'd make. Just looks like they forgot to paint that edge red somehow.

If it irks you, a small piece of paper towel, some red paint, and a toothpick would be all you need to finish their job :lol:

Jordan retired 15 years ago. We've also seen a plethora of combinations of black, white, red, and/or blue possible. Think I'm good on the "MJ vibes"

Dude what? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom