Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If certain spots didn't have the app there would be no shoes to camp for lol

This

Y’all act like stores weren’t backdooring whole product.

Some stores would have a raffle and like 4 people win.

Y’all just wanna cry cause the app gave you an L calm down ur not entitled to everything.

Also I feel I be damn at my age if imma wait 5-8 hours to have the privilege of giving you my money.

This

Y’all just wanna cry cause the app gave you an L calm down ur not entitled to everything.

Also I feel I be damn at my age if imma wait 5-8 hours to have the privilege of giving you my money.

I wasn’t about camping at any age.

Campouts were fun for certain releases, my favorite/crazy memory was camping out in downtown Brooklyn before It got gentrified lol 2006 waited overnight 12 hours for the dmp 11/6 package to drop in below freezing Temps... Was first in line, some kid got robbed up the block another stabbed smh

This

I mean, I won a pair of pines off the app and actually have had many success stories camping out. I think it's more of the little chain stores to worry about than places like actual flagship sneaker stores. I still think the option to camp should still be available.

I mean, I won a pair of pines off the app and actually have had many success stories camping out. I think it's more of the little chain stores to worry about than places like actual flagship sneaker stores. I still think the option to camp should still be available.

You'll be shocked back in the days the bigger chain stores would backdoor more then the little spots. A Foot Locker Footaction Champs could be there one day gone the next day a local mom and pop store develops and builds Trust and respect with the neighborhood. Most mom and pops been in areas for years

Campouts were fun for certain releases, my favorite/crazy memory was camping out in downtown Brooklyn before It got gentrified lol 2006 waited overnight 12 hours for the dmp 11/6 package to drop in below freezing Temps... Was first in line, some kid got robbed up the block another stabbed smh

Wasnt that in the newspaper sounds familiar

You'll be shocked back in the days the bigger chain stores would backdoor more then the little spots. A Foot Locker Footaction Champs could be there one day gone the next day a local mom and pop store develops and builds Trust and respect with the neighborhood. Most mom and pops been in areas for years

Back in the days lol now it's different. I worked at nike over the summer and they have cameras everywhere. They making sure shoes ain't being backdoored. I understand the convenoence of apps but it's not so convenient with bots and crashes.

I prefer it now, gonna be marry soon with 2 kids and I work overnights. I don't have time to be camping or lining up for sneakers

ECD5A2D2-A10B-4A96-BB0C-30B19077F6AF.jpeg

520C12A0-702E-42A3-8B91-2076182392F1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom