• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This is what it's all about nowadays
41100020_1886434928100607_8980323149721979619_n.png

it is what it is tho

Do you guys think resale will keep going up or down on the court purples? Thinking of when to pull the trigger

Anybody here in Detroit willing to do a size swap for the Pine Green AJ1, I have a 10.5 & 11.5, I really need a 10, but I can da a 9.5, just pm or quote if possible guys.

Threw some sneaker shields on my shadow’s today. First time trying this product and it made them look brand new. Will def be using them on my 1’s going forward because they crease so easily.
reshape your sneaker shields for durability AND comfort. How they normally come is not comfortable on the sides for me, you can cut both sides off. Only part essential for its purpose is the toebox area.

Picked up Pines from Footlocker & Champs, and picked up the Purples from Footaction. I also waiting on another pair of Purples coming in from hitting on the SNKRS app. Initially, I thought I would like the Purples much more in person compared to the Pines, but I like them both pretty much equally. They both look better in person than I anticipated.

20180923_094739.jpg

The model is 33 years old and still incredibly popular. How can hypebeasts “kill” the model? Just wear and enjoy the shoes, man.

My question is, Where were all these hypebeasts for the past 32.5 years?!?! I won’t enjoy 1s as much when I see 14-15 year old hypebeast resellers rocking them with everything, and I’m sure a lot of us “OGs” would agree.

My favorite story of 2018 is watching all the adidas and Yeezy hypebeasts that just recently got into sneakers that said Jordans are dead and how Nike isn’t as innovative because of Boost suddenly switch sides. I’m glad Nike/JB came back with a vengeance this year.
That whole nike isnt innovative line always made me laugh, the 3 strikes didnt create boost..They are using it under license from BASF....
But the cool kids have it all figured out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom