• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Where did you hear this though?

I was just speaking about this today, a black and red colorway would be crazy. Resell would hurt.

If the Breds drop blood will be spilled. I believe it though. No colorway in Nikes catalog is more iconic than that. That would be the perfect send off for the 1s. But it will definitely be a blood bath. Resell would be over 1.5k too.

im cool with one of the "sneaker leakers" whos tight with dj folk so this is part of where i heard this info, other than that a reseller i know is in one of the best cook groups thats hard to get into (they actually have pretty good info) and he claims one of the people in the cook group is directly connected to nike where he claims an OW jordan 1 is supposed to come out next year, then the OW aj1 will be over with.

That’s a whole lot of speculation through people you have no direct contact with.

That’s a whole lot of speculation through people you have no direct contact with.

Yea but I’m not claiming this info is 100% legit. Plus I’m hearing it from ppl who have complete direct contact with the “sources”

It probably will happen tho. I’m sure Nike wants to release 1 more Jordan 1 ow to just have the hype be at another all time high

Too Many 1’s this year, regardless if the colorways are good or not.

Yeah I agree they are oversaturating the market. The crazy part is off of 6 base color blocking
Bred, Chicago, Black Toes, Shattered Backboard, UNCs, Metallics they can actually make alot more. Imagine Purple, Green, Orange and Yellow in the Bred and Chicago colorways. They will eventually do this too. I just think they should slow down because they can have 10 years of colorways in the pipeline if they just release less sneakers.

Air-Jordan-1-A-Star-is-Born-Release-Date.jpg

dye that swoosh black and dont look back

Too Many 1’s this year, regardless if the colorways are good or not.

Way too may 1’s ****s ridiculous

Yeah I agree they are oversaturating the market. The crazy part is off of 6 base color blocking
Bred, Chicago, Black Toes, Shattered Backboard, UNCs, Metallics they can actually make alot more. Imagine Purple, Green, Orange and Yellow in the Bred and Chicago colorways. They will eventually do this too. I just think they should slow down because they can have 10 years of colorways in the pipeline if they just release less sneakers.

Been sayin this since they did the Gatorades and the BHITG's they could of released all 4 of those in different colorblocking styles but went with another variant black toe. I think the reason everything is feeling so saturated is because pretty much all of the releases this year have been either SBB style blocking, Off White, Or another Black Toe Variant, the redundancy is out of this fu*kin world. Also, the incorporation of sail with almost every release. The OG's have also taken a backburner, there's only been 1 og with the shadows. A lot of people really want to complete the OG set including myself and they keep feeding us garbage and variants. These "No resales" and ROTY's and SI's should really be replaced with at least one other OG. 2015-2017 was a great run for fans of the OG style, JB went crazy with the releases in the best way possible. Now, I dont even know if they'll ever do the other colorways justice. They seem to be trying to garner hype for the Black/Whites with these upcoming variant releases so those may be first up next year. Fingers crossed they start droppin OG colorways again.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get the rest of my shoes outta storage. I been wearing these like crazy. Definitely see myself changing up my top 5-10 pairs since the inclusion of pines.
IMG_20181004_091024_228.jpg
White/sail laces is the move. And i understand your frustration most my sneakers are in storage since my wife and I moved to her parents

Speaking of lacing 1s- most of the time ill keep em loose as pictured below but once I start moving around my day ill make them more secure.

Attachments

• IMG_20170816_221451_953.jpg
    IMG_20170816_221451_953.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20180625_053812_032.jpg
    IMG_20180625_053812_032.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Snapchat-112410443.jpg
    Snapchat-112410443.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20180120_141920.jpg
    20180120_141920.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 47
  • 20180113_143106_HDR.jpg
    20180113_143106_HDR.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Snapchat-847655222.jpg
    Snapchat-847655222.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 48
Been sayin this since they did the BHITG's they could of released all 4 of those in different colorblocking styles but went with another variant black toe. I think the reason everything is feeling so saturated is because pretty much all of the releases this year have been either SBB style blocking, Off White, Or another Black Toe Variant, the redundancy is out of this fu*kin world. Also, the incorporation of sail with almost every release. The OG's have also taken a backburner, there's only been 1 og with the shadows. A lot of people really want to complete the OG set including myself and they keep feeding us garbage and variants. These "No resales" and ROTY's and SI's should really be replaced with at least one other OG. 2015-2017 was a great run for fans of the OG style, JB went crazy with the releases in the best way possible. Now, I dont even know if they'll ever do the other colorways justice. They seem to be trying to garner hype for the Black/Whites with these upcoming variant releases so those may be first up next year. Fingers crossed they start droppin OG colorways again.

Shadows ain't even og they got that tumbled leather.

Been sayin this since they did the BHITG's they could of released all 4 of those in different colorblocking styles but went with another variant black toe. I think the reason everything is feeling so saturated is because pretty much all of the releases this year have been either SBB style blocking, Off White, Or another Black Toe Variant, the redundancy is out of this fu*kin world. Also, the incorporation of sail with almost every release. The OG's have also taken a backburner, there's only been 1 og with the shadows. A lot of people really want to complete the OG set including myself and they keep feeding us garbage and variants. These "No resales" and ROTY's and SI's should really be replaced with at least one other OG. 2015-2017 was a great run for fans of the OG style, JB went crazy with the releases in the best way possible. Now, I dont even know if they'll ever do the other colorways justice. They seem to be trying to garner hype for the Black/Whites with these upcoming variant releases so those may be first up next year. Fingers crossed they start droppin OG colorways again.

Nuetral grays for the fans please JB. Strictly for the fans.

Jordan 1s will probably slow down after 2018. But people have been thirsting for every semi hype Jordan 1 so Nike probably hasn’t seen a reason to stop. Especially when these Jordan 1s are limited GR- limited

Jordan 1s will probably slow down after 2018. But people have been thirsting for every semi hype Jordan 1 so Nike probably hasn’t seen a reason to stop. Especially when these Jordan 1s are limited GR- limited

Wasn't it posted that Jordan will stop making 1's for a while, after 2018?

This isn’t a new thing for 1’s. Y’all just paying attention now since they have they Nike Air tags

Yeah cuz initially the remaster program was supposed to mainly focus on actual OG colorways of Jordan's with minimal retro+ colorways now nike is whoring out the whole initiative with all these lame fad colorways

Back
Top Bottom