A couple ID’s please :
  1. Bred / Black Toe / Chicago
  2. Royal / Fragment / Game Royal
  3. Shadow / Baron / ???
  4. ??? / DM Celtics / ???
E4FCBD48-5AAF-4B06-9E5F-3D5BD69E4D23.jpeg
fakes id imagine. they dont look right

bottom left would be nice though

None are fake all the ??? Pairs are customs ig'er @styleisaweapon have had done. They might look off because she's a woman so these are all GS sizes. Most are yin yang customs

I think i just came up.

Has anyone bought from SNS then had their payment drop? I had a pending payment since pine greens and its off of my credit bill as of a couple days ago. Do not see it on any bank records.

Mine has been gone since I won the raffle for the Purps. It never posted and I got the availability for that amount back. It's like it never happened....but the shoes are in my closet

I mean I charge freaking everything....I'm used to charges disappearing and then coming back. It's never taken this long though, and I never got the availability back before.

i can make some later...its probably just me, but they look a lot less like a baltimore s***bird shoe with the white laces, and thats def a good thing in my eyes ^^

I'll always say this, aside from what people may think any sbb colorblocked shoe will look much more aesthetically pleasing when white or sail laces are thrown into them and gives them an extra layer that sets the shoe off right. Its the perfect amount of balance for the shoes. Also on feet of course are the pines, almost reunited with the rest of my collection so I can start switching everything up!

20181010_155140.jpg

I always prefer the laces the same color as the tongue on all my 1's

Im like that with the metallics or uk styled or Chicago 1s. On the black trinity In between colored or black laces but black is preferred but on the SBB styled series I've found for my personal aesthetic the best lace option ain't even included lol all black toes look best with the alternate lace color or black laces. I think the sail combo works well with the SBBs for me becauase it differentiates them a smidge more from the black trinity. And it really does balance them out and makes them pop more and look more vintage.

Back
Top Bottom