Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
contemplating buying another pair of royals :lol:

i really dont wanna do it but someone offered them to me. im torn :frown:
How much are they? If they are in the 4xx range i would do it. If he wants anymore than 500-550 i would wait for a better deal

they are $550 :lol:

doubt a better deal for a DS pair will pop up. Im not actually looking for any to find a deal in the first place. The member offered em to me and either royals or breds i cant turn em down. Hell i want more Breds but for cheap so thats not happening :lol:

they are $550
laugh.gif

doubt a better deal for a DS pair will pop up. Im not actually looking for any to find a deal in the first place. The member offered em to me and either royals or breds i cant turn em down. Hell i want more Breds but for cheap so thats not happening
laugh.gif
  Yeah I know that's not the prices you like to find but like you said, doubt a better deal will pop up for a DS pair. If you got the means I'd pull the trigger for a double up.

Hi

What do you think about this? 

The outsole's glue ripped off the surface of the leather.  This is a Jordan 1 retro 94 powder blue, I bought it in may.

I'm affraid this way the shoe will die much faster especially if it rains or something...

I dont have much luck with Jordan 1's, this happened with my retro ones after I used them a couple of times.  For example I have a pair of 5 or 6 years old AF1s, and they are still quite fine...

900x900px-LL-443f5e00_DSCF2373.jpeg

Its kinda hard to see what is going on in the pic, but if the leather has a tear in it, there is nothing you can do. Honestly, since that is a semi inexpensive shoe, i would just wear them and not worry about it too much.

Man, Just read that about TrustedKicks…. @blessedsole   They would always hit me up when i had USA Destroyer Jackets for sale...

but the whole SWAP of packages on those Royal one's...

That deserves and Flight to whatever city they live in and a GOON SQUAD DETROIT *** whooping!!!   STR8 up...

they are $550
laugh.gif

doubt a better deal for a DS pair will pop up. Im not actually looking for any to find a deal in the first place. The member offered em to me and either royals or breds i cant turn em down. Hell i want more Breds but for cheap so thats not happening
laugh.gif
get them at 550

thats actually a steal for what people want nowadays

I found a pair of lightly worn royals (around 1-2 times) on eBay a while ago. The seller wanted 380. I showed the to a fellow nter and he bought them for 370. They looked almost new, and had the box and everything. 550 is pretty normal. Its so hard to find legit pairs tho, 99% of the eBay royals are fakes, and the others are way overpriced.

they are $550 :lol:

doubt a better deal for a DS pair will pop up. Im not actually looking for any to find a deal in the first place. The member offered em to me and either royals or breds i cant turn em down. Hell i want more Breds but for cheap so thats not happening :lol:
get them at 550

thats actually a steal for what people want nowadays

Yea if he lets me cop im taking em. I got rid of some stuff to help with it, i wasnt in the market for another pair but if someone offers me a pair i usually will take em. I dont know why i cant restrain myself, thats a high price to me too :lol:

Yea if he lets me cop im taking em. I got rid of some stuff to help with it, i wasnt in the market for another pair but if someone offers me a pair i usually will take em. I dont know why i cant restrain myself, thats a high price to me too :lol:
Don't you already have several pairs of breds and royals? Lol

Don't you already have several pairs of breds and royals? Lol

recently got my 1st pair of royals, wouldnt mind having another and calling it a damn day :lol:

They aren't size 10 but I'm gonna take em regardless and put an end those royals and breds

They aren't size 10 but I'm gonna take em regardless and put an end those royals and breds
You should... It's not the worst price in the world, we have all seen much higher lately. The time spent to search for another legit pair at a cheaper price is going to cost you much more in the end. Congrats!

apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge...I'm new to 1s..but I have a question.. I have b grade black toes in a size 8 and they fit fine in the width but are way too long for my foot.. how are they in regards to breds/royals? I'd imagine I need GS size 7 and would be interested in trying to obtain a pair in either if the fit is the same.

apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge...I'm new to 1s..but I have a question.. I have b grade black toes in a size 8 and they fit fine in the width but are way too long for my foot.. how are they in regards to breds/royals? I'd imagine I need GS size 7 and would be interested in trying to obtain a pair in either if the fit is the same.

It should fit about the same. They are both 1s with the same mold just about.

Quote:

Width is about the same across models in similar sizing (range of 1 size up/down). First find the right length and def try going a half size down before doing a full size drop. See if you can find any High OG GS (if 7.5 falls under GS sizing) pairs locally to try on. Maybe a celtics, family forever, or highlight reel. Once you got your size, know that the Bred toe box is going fit tighter than a black toe while the royal is roomier. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
If anyone looking for Royals in a 10.5 (used 1×) @Shoevillain on Twitter said he's probably putting it up for sale tonight. Dude's as legit as they come.

I looked at those SZ 12 royals that plansb posted, and some things i noticed. - the seller just joined Facebook, he doesn't have his real name, he has no pictures or friends, his pics are not tagged, and his price seems too good to be true. He also didn't reply to my message. I would tread lightly.

Back
Top Bottom