Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
aw man another restock thread 
eyes.gif
 i swear there is always something dumb going on in those threads 
laugh.gif

aw man another restock thread :rolleyes  i swear there is always something dumb going on in those threads :lol:

i dont even understand why this one is getting bigger since its huge sizes that maybe 1% of the site can fit into.

waste of time to even talk about IMO

I hope ill be able to get on the site this time. Seems like a perfect restock since I wear 15, but it was a disaster last time.

^ the last time I tried to get something off eastbay, the clock slowed down. The restock was at like 10am, but the clock still was counting down. The timer didnt run out until like 1130. You might get lucky since the sizes are so big, but idk.

they dont resell for high prices anyways
DUDE… Their $139.99

IT's a Easy Double Up….

You could sell it for $300 plus not even trying

That's not high but it's a Flip…nonetheless 

i saw huge size royals sitting on ebay for less than $300 :lol:

this was a month or two back when i was checking ebay when i got my pair

Last edited:
yeah huge sizes don't sell anywhere near the market price for sneakers since people with those huge sizes usually won't buy them 

It seems kinda weird that big sizes aren't worth as much. I would think people with sz 16-18 shoes would have a hard time finding some. I didnt think they even made normal retros past size 13-14, but i guess they do if they are restocking all big sizes

Clover 1s for $79.99, phone order. Or if you're in Massachusetts. Somerville outlet

Thank you posting this...got mine yesterday...really appreciate it...was about to pull the trigger on one for $125 then you posted this...perfect timing

Back
Top Bottom