Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Picked up some grails today...
I been slacking on my 1s collection
Been feeling salty over these not for resales and unions smh
20181114_180802.jpg
20181114_213228.jpg

I wear a size 8 so yea......
size 8; lookin at a stack in that pic huh?

Reality here.

I hate to sound like a broken record but my HOH is a pretty high performing store in the most popular mall in the area. Manager said stock wasn’t great or anything and was PISSED these are FCFS. FTL corporate wants that hype to build and wants the chaos. It gets people talking like we are now. Especially since the holiday season is coming they want that “shoe hype” at the highest level.

Like some on here I want the ROTY but they’re not worth a FCFS hassle.

its gonna take somebody getting hurt or god forbid killed in a fight over shoes in line for jordan or nike to learn their lesson. its so sad that its going to take something like that to bring bad publicity for the company to use their brains.

yea being size 9-9.5 is stress. Envy y’all being footers

sucks during raffles tho because they be having like one size 14 for like a whole state... small footers have better chances with those... with apps most big footers know resell will suck so they just get their size and the rest float to others...

its gonna take somebody getting hurt or god forbid killed in a fight over shoes in line for jordan or nike to learn their lesson. its so sad that its going to take something like that to bring bad publicity for the company to use their brains.

they already been doing that fighting and stuff

black Friday coming next week and sadly its someone last week on earth

they already been doing that fighting and stuff

black Friday coming next week and sadly its someone last week on earth

yea i know. fights r common. but those are minor because nothing major happened as a result. nobody got seriously hurt. just scuffles. im talking about something seriously terrible happening that would make the news.
nike dont give a F about little fights here and there involving dudes who cant fight lol. but theyll care if something happens and it hits the news that something turrible happened due to dumb business practices.

yea i know. fights r common. but those are minor because nothing major happened as a result. nobody got seriously hurt. just scuffles. im talking about something seriously terrible happening that would make the news.
nike dont give a F about little fights here and there involving dudes who cant fight lol. but theyll care if something happens and it hits the news that something turrible happened due to dumb business practices.

yea the media would eat it up....

lucky for us nike is not stupid enough to make the Concords FCFS

or

are they............

Supposedly they had Nigel’s at the Nike store opening last night. Wouldn’t have mind doubling up on those. But I seen the pics and the madness wasn’t worth it.

off topic but wasn't there a guy going off at stock x for not moderating their prices like mad they keep letting shoes sell for below retail...

i was so confused when i heard the story idk if true tho...

this holiday is going to have some would be resellers so upset

i remember when old dudes and parents were out reselling yeezys and jordans to buy christmas gifts and other stuff. i hope they already learn that basic resell is dead

Sooner or later it will happen, especially the way the world is today. Worse than ever before. And you know what, blood will be on Nike's hands and on these foot stores because they know it happens and they've had years to figure it out and they keep ignoring the issue and letting it go on just for hype and more money. GREED.

Sooner or later it will happen, especially the way the world is today. Worse than ever before. And you know what, blood will be on Nike's hands and on these foot stores because they know it happens and they've had years to figure it out and they keep ignoring the issue and letting it go on just for hype and more money. GREED.

And people will still keep buying and supporting these companies. They will still make money and won't face any real issue.

Best way to make it threw holiday enticing ads sales and releases is to map out what you will be buying before the spensding begins. have this crap probably be below retail come january

You don't know that for sure. Depending on what happens and if it hits the national news, a huge backlash could happen. I wouldn't be surprised.

It's been happening lol in this country..hell this world, capitalism reigns supreme.

People get real life murdered and trampled on black Friday and it's still an annual tradition. No store or company really comes under fire and the punishment if there is any is light. The tradition carries on and people still justify it to themselves.

It's the nature of the beast and greed of the companies and consumers.

Last edited:
It's been happening lol in this country..hell this world, capitalism reigns supreme.

People get real life murdered and trampled on black Friday and it's still an annual tradition. No store or company really comes under fire and the punishment if there is any is light. The tradition carries on and people still justify it to themselves.

It's the nature of the beast and greed of the companies and consumers.

Ok. Get back to me if there is a shooting the likes of Columbine or Parkland for Jordan's. I guarantee you there will be backlash and change.

Back
Top Bottom