• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
After numerous errors and attempts, finally caught the W
2018-11-15_13.31.45~2.jpg

they removed the reservation from the inbox

same here. nike trolling hard. its just like the other day where they sent out access to everyone for the singles day 4s, but only the people who saw "EXCLUSIVE ACCESS" at the cop could actually cop. everyone else was allowed to select size and payment and shipping info just to get errors.

FOH nike.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K YOOOUUUUU Nike!!!!

I am really sick of the BS "Reserved" nonsense that isn't actually a reserve. First the Game Royals sell out in 5 mins even though "A Pair is Reserved Until 8pm" (lies) and then today wher eI get the notifoication, then can't even add to cart before they say the reservation is "expired" 20 mins later and they completely delete the RSVP message from my inbox.

I mean it really, really can't be that hard to do this **** correctly.

W.
T.
F.,,,

I am really sick of the BS "Reserved" nonsense that isn't actually a reserve. First the Game Royals sell out in 5 mins even though "A Pair is Reserved Until 8pm" (lies) and then today wher eI get the notifoication, then can't even add to cart before they say the reservation is "expired" 20 mins later and they completely delete the RSVP message from my inbox.

W.
T.
F.,,,
The truth

For those won at union Los Angeles.
You can only pay with card, not cash.
Card can only be used once that day., they can track your card.
This surely avoids one person with multiple pairs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181115-104141.png
    Screenshot_20181115-104141.png
    524 KB · Views: 31

W.
T.
F.,,,

Just wait till Saturday :lol:

NDC: "In an effort to make releases more fair, we're now doing Draws on SNKRS and Reserves on Nike+! Yay us!"
ADC: "Good idea! We've done something similar, check out our new Confirmed app. Yay us, too!"
NDC: "Boy, you guys at ADC sure are getting a lot more attention lately. I think we'll stop using the Draw to get more people talking about how they weren't able to get our products. Yay us?"
ADC: "We'll see your regression, and raise you by making the Confirmed app local pickup in NYC only, AND we'll make customers stare at a splash page for 90 mins on release day before telling them the product is sold out. Ummm.... yeah... yay us...."
NDC: "Hold my beer, m*****f*****s.... Now we're gonna tell people the actually have a product reserved, but then when they try to pay for it.... PSYCH! Gotcha! You f***ing rubes! Works every time, suckers! YAAAYYYY US!!!"

people nowadays have multiple cards. now if they keep track of each PERSON, then that might work better.

lots of people don't even have checking accounts....

not as many people have access to cards than you think....

debit maybe for some i know lots of folks who don't have credit cards

Yeah the way they "reserve" is weird.

I had the Space Jams sitting in my inbox all day when those dropped and checked out at damn near 7pm.

But with these, literally 10mins after the drop... I can't even add any sizes to the cart :lol:

Back
Top Bottom