Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Aww man those royals..from now on if I'm buying off eBay I'm gonna confirm that they double box will even add $10 so they do it

I bought some 11 Lows Infrared's from Foot Locker they came in a bag as well… Lucky they didn't get banged around or crushed..

but i 10000000000000000% Agree always double Box!

Grab a Flat Rate Medium USPS BOX and RE FOLD it to the shape of a shoe box all you need after is a couple cut from a scissors and Tape...

BOOM FREE BOX and your Kicks fit perfect for shipping...

I bought some 11 Lows Infrared's from Foot Locker they came in a bag as well… Lucky they didn't get banged around or crushed..

Grab a Flat Rate Medium USPS BOX and RE FOLD it to the shape of a shoe box all you need after is a couple cut from a scissors and Tape...

out of curiosity, what size were they?

My ones list I still want (excluding re-ups on other retros like I have '09 shadows and want '13s but not urgently)

1) OG XQs (almost impossible in a 13)
2) Chicago AJKO
3) Premier
4) Gucci
5/6) Clovers and Knicks (had to sell my previous pairs)
7) Sport Royal AJKO
8 ) Black Toes
9) UNC
10) Dave White
11) Craig SBs
12) Black and Whites

*sigh* Own 12 pairs and need 12 more

Last edited:
Wow at the packaging or lack there of. :smh:

The mailman must have been Brazilian (i kid, i kid). I hope you get a partial refund.

10.5 too?

**** that 
mad.gif

You don't even have to do all that, just order the regional class C boxes ( I think that's what they're called) & there is more than enough room  in those for a pair of shoes. They're a bit on the big side but I just stuff the surrounding area with grocery bags & oh yeah, they're FREE.99

^ I normally get a medium flat rate box, refold it on the red line so it will be wide enough, and a box fits in it perfectly.

My ones list I still want (excluding re-ups on other retros like I have '09 shadows and want '13s but not urgently)

1) OG XQs (almost impossible in a 13)
2) Chicago AJKO
3) Premier
4) Gucci
5/6) Clovers and Knicks (had to sell my previous pairs)
7) Sport Royal AJKO
8 ) Black Toes
9) UNC
10) Dave White
11) Craig SBs
12) Black and Whites

*sigh* Own 12 pairs and need 12 more
I am looking for some XQs myself, in sz 9.5. As for clovers, I think someone posted a good deal a few pages back. $79.99, check it out.

Good news guys, after much back and forth with the seller he refunded me $100 for the damages during shipping. I was just glad he came to his senses and worked with me to come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

Thanks to everyone for all the helpful posts and PMs!

Today was supposed to be an awesome day, the day my DS Royals arrived.. I opened the parcel and found this..

It might not be a big deal to some of you guy but I paid GOOD money for a mint pair.. How much would you pay for these DS?

Heartbreak :x

But at the end of the day you still have DS legit royals. Im sorry that they had to come to you like that though :smh:

notalwaysJs That's crazy no reason for you to get a shoe sent to you like that & definitely not a high price pair like the AJ Royal 1's :stoneface:

Saw your update nice that you got a $100 back

Last edited:

Good news guys, after much back and forth with the seller he refunded me $100 for the damages during shipping. I was just glad he came to his senses and worked with me to come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

Thanks to everyone for all the helpful posts and PMs!
That's awesome, $100 would have been my goal. Congrats! Wonder if you can still file something with the shipping company and say it is a collectors item which is no longer in mint condition. But then again, the seller is the one who contracted with them and probably the only one with the right to a claim.

That's awesome, $100 would have been my goal. Congrats! Wonder if you can still file something with the shipping company and say it is a collectors item which is no longer in mint condition. But then again, the seller is the one who contracted with them and probably the only one with the right to a claim.
If the Item was sent with Insurance which alot of Priority mail is and USPS does…. the will send you a check for the insured amount

usually they automatically  come with $50.00 insurance

I sent a Box of Coffee (K-Cups) to a friend and they smashed the box destroying only like 3-4 k cups

anyways USPS cut me the check $50.00 - the coffee was only $18 bucks to buy and ship

Last edited:
I think you came out pretty well. You got a pair of DS royals for 500, and the seller almost quadrupled his initial investment. Its really a shame that the box got ruined.

Glad you got that refund fam. To be honest tho, I'm kinda surprised that the box isn't in worse shape. The quality of the 1s boxes has been awful as of late. Just a day or two ago I saw the same thing in the SB thread with a pair of Tiffs but that box was worse off and SB boxes are thicker in general. I don't think his Tiffs got damaged tho.

NOT shipping double boxed is completely unacceptable when USPS allows for you to order bundles of 25 boxes for FREE 
mean.gif
. Sorry that happened to you man.
IDIOT POS just trying to save $$$ or just lackz any remote amount of common sense...sorry for that mane! I wouldnt even ship a pair a LA GEAR like this ahoLe did....

i go out of my way and get those nice bubble wrapped envelopes when I'm sending t-shirts 
laugh.gif

do you even save money by not double-boxing? or is this out of pure laziness?

i go out of my way and get those nice bubble wrapped envelopes when I'm sending t-shirts :lol:
I think its just rookies who don't know any better. they go to the post office and the teller tells them to simply ship it in a bag since the shoe is already in a box. ive had some joker insist I do that on a pair a while back when they didn't have a box in the proper size (around Christmas time).

i go out of my way and get those nice bubble wrapped envelopes when I'm sending t-shirts :lol:
Laziness. Look it up on the usps price calculator. A shipping box probably weighs about 3 ounces. I always say my shoes weigh 3lb5ozs when i print a label. The doesn't even change between 3 and 4 pounds. At the MOST, he saved .75 cents.

Back
Top Bottom