Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What did you pay? If you paid anywhere near the market price of royals, i would return them. That is ********. People are worried about saving $1 on shipping for a $500 pair of shoes? That is completely ridiculous

if they legit then i would talk to the seller about the packaging try to get a discount maybe 50.00 off what you purchased. because the box is how you store the shoe

Actually, i would file a partial refund. I would ask Paypal for at least $150 back. Basically, you have a pair of royals without the box. The shoes do not look damaged, but i could be wrong because its hard for me to see.

$50-$150???

MORE!!

he got a Damage Box and Shoes are Damaged as well with Creasing from the Box being smashed???

Maaaannn… How much did you pay is the ?

if you spent $500 up…  SMH

I guess it feels 

$50-$150???

MORE!!

he got a Damage Box and Shoes are Damaged as well with Creasing from the Box being smashed???

Maaaannn… How much did you pay is the ?

if you spent $500 up…  SMH
Let's shake together  then 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Heres how i figure it. If he paid 500, and he gets 150-200 back, he will have a ds pair of royals with creases for 300. Most people would pay that much for these.

Heres how i figure it. If he paid 500, and he gets 150-200 back, he will have a ds pair of royals with creases for 300. Most people would pay that much for these.
The seller is a scumbag for charging whatever high price I'm sure, then being so cheap not to double box. The buyer deserves a partial refund but for $150 plus bucks??? Lol you guys have lost your minds. The box is damaged and a slight crease on the shoes. I'm sure the seller will either do a smaller amount partial refund or a full refund in general and the guy ships the shoes back. No way if I was the seller I'd give back that much over a box be real here guys.

^ Yea, your somewhat right. But these aren't just any gr. if these were laney 1s or carmine 1s or something like that, it wouldn't be such a big deal. But the op seemed like he wanted to buy a nice looking pair that was ds, and he apparently paid a hefty price for them. It is unacceptable that the seller would even think about shipping them in a bag. I double box all of my shoes, if they cost $50 or $500, they will be double boxed. The op seems like he bought this pair to keep ds for a while and to look at more than rock, which is fine. He basically has a damaged pair with no box..

^ Yea, your somewhat right. But these aren't just any gr. if these were laney 1s or carmine 1s or something like that, it wouldn't be such a big deal. But the op seemed like he wanted to buy a nice looking pair that was ds, and he apparently paid a hefty price for them. It is unacceptable that the seller would even think about shipping them in a bag. I double box all of my shoes, if they cost $50 or $500, they will be double boxed. The op seems like he bought this pair to keep ds for a while and to look at more than rock, which is fine. He basically has a damaged pair with no box..
I definitely planned on wearing these and I know ALL shoes crease so it's not big deal, but it kinda sucks that I wasn't the one that got to break them in ya know? It's like getting married and having someone else smash your wife on the honeymoon before you do.... 
mad.gif

Finally got my Gym Reds in, they are pretty nice along with the quality but I feel like people over hyped it only because they were able to get a pair. Too lazy to pull all my 1s out the box for a pic plus I still need some 2013 patent 1s 
tired.gif

I need a pair of Chicagos, Tour Yellows, Black Toes, and Royals. I have Shadow and Knick 1's under my belt. So why not?

Today was supposed to be an awesome day, the day my DS Royals arrived.. I opened the parcel and found this..

It might not be a big deal to some of you guy but I paid GOOD money for a mint pair.. How much would you pay for these DS?

You need to come up on that dude like this

NOT shipping double boxed is completely unacceptable when USPS allows for you to order bundles of 25 boxes for FREE 
mean.gif
. Sorry that happened to you man.

Back
Top Bottom