Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i was excited when snkrs finally let me purchase an air jordan 1 in my size. The aleali mays

Wasnt gonna rock teh fur but now yall got me 2nd guessing wearing at all lol
They're essentially high top viotechs. All the hate can go thataway. If a person didnt have a problem with viotechs back in the early 2000s then they should be quiet about these in 2018 IMO.

They're essentially high top viotechs. All the hate can go thataway. If a person didnt have a problem with viotechs back in the early 2000s then they should be quiet about these in 2018 IMO.
Honestly though, after looking at the SB Dunk Viotechs online this morning, I am not even pressed to get these Aleali Mays anymore. Personally, if all of the same colors were used from the SB Dunk version, then I would definitely be in my feelings about the L.....but since the colorway was altered and it has dust pink and that baby blue (to make it more feminine I guess) instead of the orange, green and pale yellow, I can see why some people think it does not look good while they go hard for the SB Dunk version.

Honestly though, after looking at the SB Dunk Viotechs online this morning, I am not even pressed to get these Aleali Mays anymore. Personally, if all of the same colors were used from the SB Dunk version, then I would definitely be in my feelings about the L.....but since the colorway was altered and it has dust pink and that baby blue (to make it more feminine I guess) instead of the orange, green and pale yellow, I can see why some people think it does not look good while they go hard for the SB Dunk version.
Not to be annoying, but Viotechs aren’t SB Dunks. They’re just Dunks.

Did the boxes change for 1's in the last couple of years? Last 1s I had were the last Breds but got rid of them last year, just got the Spidermans in and box feels flimsy as hell.

It's cool, they came out in 02 and are like a predecessor.
Thank you. I have SB Dunks and the first time I saw the Viotechs were 2013, so I always just loop them under SB. I am glad to have gotten "checked" and be told that they are not under SB. LOL

Those Aleali May’s (without the fur) are solid. Interesting colors and color blocking. I’ve heard the materials aren’t the best though. I wanted a pair but overslept. Oh well.

Those Aleali May’s (without the fur) are solid. Interesting colors and color blocking. I’ve heard the materials aren’t the best though. I wanted a pair but overslept. Oh well.
So, the suede is not the nicest quality? If that is so, that is a bummer.

G.O.A.T. with the Bape and the viotech's

viotech3.jpg

So, the suede is not the nicest quality? If that is so, that is a bummer.

That’s what an employee of a store that got them told me. I haven’t seen them in person myself. But from pictures I was worried about that, the suede doesn’t look great in most pics. Which is definitely a bummer.

Hopefully some NTers who have them can chime in or post pics.

LMAO

Via Popsugar.com - "Williams going full dadcore in this classic Bathing Ape camo button-up, cream parachute shorts, and Nike Dunk High SB's, possibly in a very rare Google colorway."

Someday when I'm a dad and hairy I'll aspire to dress like Robin William's

true ill wait to see them in hand before i make a decision.

Back
Top Bottom