Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Air-Jordan-1-Neutral-Grey-Hyper-Crimson-555088-018-Release-Date-Pricing-3.jpg

These are nice. Hate the text though.

the ASIB 1s are decent. Same materials as all the stuff from this year.

Think it may make for a nice holiday 1 next year.

But the swoosh is def polarizing.

Either that or ppl really burnt out on holiday buys lol

what a genius designer, this frag guy.
I haven't seen this before but basically would do the exact same thing, throw some :emoji_zap::emoji_zap:bolts on it and call it a day

:lol:

what a genius designer, this frag guy.
I haven't seen this before but basically would do the exact same thing, throw some :emoji_zap::emoji_zap:bolts on it and call it a day

:lol:

I mean it was the first remaster so it was way more than just bolts at the time of release. Quality, new colorway, bolts, 1st collab, limited, now Nike hands out collabs like hotcakes but back then it was crazy and the frags are still crazy.

Pretty sure there's a few guys custom stamping game royals with bolts here in LA area and charging up on them

I've had a few people ask me for new pairs just for that.

I get it, it's a dope colorway, but a collab should be more than a colorway change and a stamp. :emoji_eyes:

It was plenty for the time it came out nowadays its gotta be an altered colorway along with being deconstructed along with looking worn and beat or unfinished on purpose. Collabs can be anything.

Pretty sure there's a few guys custom stamping game royals with bolts here in LA area and charging up on them

I've had a few people ask me for new pairs just for that.

They do lol it's horrible I saw some on Ebay "frag custom" 5-600 bucks with stamp its mad dumb.

Back
Top Bottom