Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y’all didn’t see the thread about the stock x worker? Dudes said they just run through shoes a min at a time

Also quit the first day and cried during his lunch break ......

Actually I don’t browse general very much but I did see that one and that guy had mental issues for real

casper90403 casper90403 since you have them in hand already... could you justify paying 4-500 for them if you would have missed at retail?

This the first pair I’ve wanted this year that looks like I’m gonna be SOL at retail.

You're asking the same questions I was going to ask Casper.

I'm usually optimistic about copping for Retail, but not on these. I'm already mentally preparing myself to bite the resale bullet. The not-great materials is making me hesitate, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up grabbing a pair.

These come out on the 25th and my birthday is on the 23rd, so I'll just treat myself.

7A79873F-584C-4DEE-B71F-36810D9D0AA7.jpeg
F6CF72E2-525E-421A-AE74-09284503466B.jpeg

Read that thread and I get it, but that's not a bad gig at all for 18 an hr. I'm in TN and if I was told I get to make 18 an hr all I gotta do is inspect sneakers and be on my feet I'd be beyond cool with it for some time. I've worked factory jobs lifting heavy pallets of ceramic tiles in hot and cold temps because theres no A/C and Insulation. Making 9.25 an hr on 3rd shift on my feet all night in steel toes and safety gear. That Stockx job would be a piece of cake have on some boost or react kicks(even the new monarchs) and those smash steeltoes x100 in terms of comfort.

And you get the weekends off!?

I used to work in a warehouse and basically it’s for unskilled unmotivated people who are content being mediocre. Kind of like a post office or DMV gig.

Read that thread and I get it, but that's not a bad gig at all for 18 an hr. I'm in TN and if I was told I get to make 18 an hr all I gotta do is inspect sneakers and be on my feet I'd be beyond cool with it for some time. I've worked factory jobs lifting heavy pallets of ceramic tiles in hot and cold temps because theres no A/C and Insulation. Making 9.25 an hr on 3rd shift on my feet all night in steel toes and safety gear. That Stockx job would be a piece of cake have on some boost or react kicks(even the new monarchs) and those smash steeltoes x100 in terms of comfort.

And you get the weekends off!?
some people just aint built for a long grind of doing the same thing over and over

some people just aint built for a long grind of doing the same thing over and over
I used to work in a warehouse and basically it’s for unskilled unmotivated people who are content being mediocre. Kind of like a post office or DMV gig.

I feel it, it's only temporary stuff forreal but it is a nice bang for your buck if you're in college and working on a degree(me) I'd love to have a stockx job. I'd milk that for all it's worth before I quit. I remember being in a factory and seeing all the old people still grinding and still on the bottom of the Peking order and I'm just like (this is exactly what I will not be doing at that age) really put some perspective on for me. But once again that stockx job is a piece of cake to things that I've done for substantially less lol

It’s just a bunch of minimum wage dudes who wanna own a sneaker business but you know, need to get the bands up

Back
Top Bottom