Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
More for ya

BD5FD9BC-CF72-4A41-9AA6-DECEBBC3522D.jpeg

Luckily I caught the last minute of the UNDFTD flash raffle. had like 57 seconds left on the counter lol

Same. Still way better than lining up and then having it potentially get shut down by the cops
undefeated used to have pretty legit raffles, but then everyone does multiple entries now and its all crazy. I won the original OW zoomfly and the white OW vapors, but I quit going to get a ticket after things got too out of hand. The pickup lines are no fun too.

Dang, missed the Undefeated raffle. I’m a little disappointed, NT used to be good about sharing info within our community, but I guess those days are gone. Now it’s all about talking about resale and fakes and bots.

Frags don't even look like a collab tbh.
I get it, people praise the material, but in no way does it look like a collab visually.

No, I don't own a pair of Frags, but I do own a pair of eyes and an opinion.

That's the beauty of it. Simplicity is such a nice thing that's been understated too often imo. It's for people who are in the know forreal. If someone rocks those no one will know unless they are a sneakerhead. Like when people would rock the Motorpsport 6 to someone not in the know they wont care but those are grails for lots of people. To me with Frags you dont have to try hard to dress up, down, different and can literally go with anything it's like a lowkey stunt. They are so versatile while the others are kinda pigeonholed depending on the wearer because the nature of them. But y'know that's me. Navy Metallics are also a top 5 1 for me for the same reason versatility and simplicity with a nice color balance are key for me in a collection.

Dang, missed the Undefeated raffle. I’m a little disappointed, NT used to be good about sharing info within our community, but I guess those days are gone. Now it’s all about talking about resale and fakes and bots.
The info was on twitter for only like 15 min. Caught the last min

undefeated used to have pretty legit raffles, but then everyone does multiple entries now and its all crazy. I won the original OW zoomfly and the white OW vapors, but I quit going to get a ticket after things got too out of hand. The pickup lines are no fun too.

I agree with you. I hate the cheating and the packs of families and people that are clearly NOT into shoes at those raffles. The Union 1 raffle had me disgusted and I won.

It wasn't exactly unannounced. I just saw it on their IG. So if you're following them you would've gotten the heads up :nerd:. Looks like it was only the LA stores.

Back
Top Bottom