Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Black Toe unions are boring as hell compared to the Storm's imo.

Frags are boring as hell compared to both Unions, all three Off-Whites, Travis Scott’s, etc.

I love the simplicity of the frags way more.

I can respect that. They’re clean. But that’s why I like BT Unions more than Storm Blues, the BT are so clean, all the colors work well together.

As you mentioned, the SB Unions colors are jarring, which certainly makes them interesting. There are definitely days where I’m in that kind of mood (wear something a little “out there”), but usually I prefer a clean look.

They’re both great, and I feel blessed to own both.

Like homie a few pages back said.... The price things are worth after they sell out determines how much people like a shoe. It's that simple.

If it's limited and will be worth a lot, people will love it.

Frags fire! Just not too original, not messing with the Unions, OW or TS.
It’s not really. Some art is better than other art because of the art, not the price tag. I couldn’t care less about rust pinks

Opinions turn into facts quick on NT lol

Anyways here is a pic of MJ wearing these in 1998. Had them laced up just like he did in 85 lol

F034F349-E5D9-4569-9450-F3742E89FE0B.jpeg

Frags are boring as hell compared to both Unions, all three Off-Whites, Travis Scott’s, etc.

I can respect that. They’re clean. But that’s why I like BT Unions more than Storm Blues, the BT are so clean, all the colors work well together.

As you mentioned, the SB Unions colors are jarring, which certainly makes them interesting. There are definitely days where I’m in that kind of mood (wear something a little “out there”), but usually I prefer a clean look.

They’re both great, and I feel blessed to own both.

Yeah it all depends bro lol

I like the storms way more than I like bt unions but i prefer the frags way over any of the 1 collab. The simplicity, stamp, color choice etc they're the only legit black tongue black toe 1 that Nike has released since the 85' PE. Everything else has been tampered with. I dig that and I'm a fan of Hiroshi Fujiwara's design and brand. Undercover, Gyakusou, etc I'm a fan of that man's vision and his shoe. I didnt like his 3 rendition much though it left much to be desired but those are his personal pair.

I dont think Frags are overrated tbh lol aside form pricing they were the first remaster and 1st collab with a marked up price of 190. I think they are right where they need to be in terms of rating. But I'm speaking with bias because I champion them since they were the 1st and is a dope timeless colorway. I do believe as trends come & go the simplicity of the frags will outshine all the other collabs in many ways. All the others are just on trend for the moment with the "dare-to-be-different" thing Nike has been doing lately.

This...

frags definitely my top 3 collabs. Nothing to do with price or hype. I love the simplicity of it as others have mentioned. It's also an ode to a classic OG colorway while giving it a new spin. I have maybe like less than a handful of fragment pieces so its not so much that brand that made me like them. Just like I don't have any Union pieces but I love the Union AJ1's.

on a related note, I prefer bred blocking > black toe blocking > chicago blocking. I had the baron 1's and the DMP celtic 1's because I liked the BT blocking.

Frags don't even look like a collab tbh.
I get it, people praise the material, but in no way does it look like a collab visually.

No, I don't own a pair of Frags, but I do own a pair of eyes and an opinion.

If I was given 10000 bucks to spend on just sneakers and I cant pocket the money I'd buy frags twice, storm blue unions, rust pinks, and Elephant Jade Atmos Air Max 1's. No question all those would get massive amounts of wear in my collection.

Blow 10k on sneakers :rofl:

Get urself some better fantasies meng lol

Scenario, in all honesty I'd pocket it and put it in my bank but if I was given 10k and was told I can only buy sneakers but gotta return the rest or spend it that's exactly what I would get. If you were given the same scenario what would you get? Cant pocket it and can only get sneakers and return what's left over. But y'know it's just a scenario it doesnt matter because it will never happen. If it has than it's rare lol

well this is a sneaker forum, of course we're gonna talk about the sneaker fantasies and not our dreams. But honestly that sneaker fantasy isn't too far off considering that Complex is doing a contest for sneaker shopping, so imagine winning that and you get to go to flight club and buy anything you want with no limit

well this is a sneaker forum, of course we're gonna talk about the sneaker fantasies and not our dreams. But honestly that sneaker fantasy isn't too far off considering that Complex is doing a contest for sneaker shopping, so imagine winning that and you get to go to flight club and buy anything you want with no limit

Word!? Holy sh*t lol that's super dope but its flight club they mad price gougey :rofl: no limit though lol man! Idk what I'd do after i get my grails. Just buy the hype stuff I dont care for then resell them when the max market cap hits them for sure lol

No limit?

Scenario, in all honesty I'd pocket it and put it in my bank but if I was given 10k and was told I can only buy sneakers but gotta return the rest or spend it that's exactly what I would get. If you were given the same scenario what would you get? Cant pocket it and can only get sneakers and return what's left over. But y'know it's just a scenario it doesnt matter because it will never happen. If it has than it's rare lol

Honestly I never thought about what sneakers I would get if I was given that opportunity. I guess shoes aren’t something I give too much thought to, if I want it I get it.

Shoes over 2k make no sense to me so I don’t care for them

Back
Top Bottom