Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lmao I got y'alls point smh....but I don't cop solely on the intent to sell. As you can see 80-90 percent of my shoes are in MY size and Im keeping them. Plus you know how the game works most times shoes you grab I. Your size don't fit and you need to either half size up or down depending on the shoe. Btw 10s and 10.5s work for me usually. But i got 10s that fit like 9.5s and 10.5s that fit like 11s. It seems like no Nike/Jordan seems to fit the same. And I like my shoes to fit perfect. Yes if I strike out I grab whatever I can hoping I can trade down the road for my size but that's pretty rare.

Lmao I got y'alls point smh....but I don't cop solely on the intent to sell. As you can see 80-90 percent of my shoes are in MY size and Im keeping them. Plus you know how the game works most times shoes you grab I. Your size don't fit and you need to either half size up or down depending on the shoe. Btw 10s and 10.5s work for me usually. But i got 10s that fit like 9.5s and 10.5s that fit like 11s. It seems like no Nike/Jordan seems to fit the same. And I like my shoes to fit perfect. Yes if I strike out I grab whatever I can hoping I can trade down the road for my size but that's pretty rare.

Nice dog, at least.

Took an L on the LA to Chi. :frown:
But im thinking of selling 1 of my unions and getting 2 pairs of these. Crazy i know but i like these alot.

Im in Vegas right now and i dont wana drag my wife around looking for pairs I did see the bone pair in hamd last night. Super clean! But that bone outsole... Passed for now

But im thinking of selling 1 of my unions and getting 2 pairs of these. Crazy i know but i like these alot.

Im in Vegas right now and i dont wana drag my wife around looking for pairs I did see the bone pair in hamd last night. Super clean! But that bone outsole... Passed for now

keep your Unions, and just fork up cash for the La-Chi next week when SNKRS pairs come crashing thru StockX

Basically what I did, but got some dough on top. Ultimately though I only want one of these.

B0226149-1197-4736-BFDE-32BDC158EF1F.jpeg
Today

anyone know anything about the grove? still dropping? worth going in just to see? HMMM...otherwise eff it. i imagine actual chicagos will be coming down the line soon in hella quantities and there won't be fights.

Back
Top Bottom