• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20190526_012934.jpg

Took this pic before they took a beating during The Exploited show in DTLA last weekend

Seriously... I'm not one to tell someone how to live their lives, and lord knows I do like myself a good single-malt or vodka/red bull, but drinking to puking --especially frequently -- is not good. I'm actually taking care of my neighbor's dog while he's in rehab - his doctors told him if he doesn't stop drinking he'll be dead by Christmas :smh:

Def don't wanna see any of my #NTfam go down that same road

Seriously... I'm not one to tell someone how to live their lives, and lord knows I do like myself a good single-malt or vodka/red bull, but drinking to puking --especially frequently -- is not good. I'm actually taking care of my neighbor's dog while he's in rehab - his doctors told him if he doesn't stop drinking he'll be dead by Christmas :smh:

LOL. Thanks for the sage advice man.

Container store just flexed the hell out of this promo shot.

Also, now that there’s the black option - I’m in.

Purchased the 6 packs x 4 to see how I like it.

D20D8756-34B8-410D-A9AA-EA6CAA708720.png
Gotta see the black ones in person first.

Leather spew is a real term, genius. Save the lectures, I’m not throwing up on my shoes.

Been traveling for about two weeks now... finally unds my Shadows & my lady decided it was time to put them IV’s to work... caught a dude in the airport with the NYC to Paris SB’s on, and for as much as I respect a good pair of 1’s homie wouldn’t stop staring at our feet. Guess nothing beats wearing OG CW’s... **** in my opinion at least.
C3E62194-AE51-41ED-BA8A-E6B00558FD2A.jpeg 6754F8D1-A2EC-4488-9F0C-691E92D9F7B1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom