• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C4A6011F-EC7C-48B8-A877-F01793515512.jpeg
I’ve been on this whole white lace/sail laces with white tongue hype as of late, really like the subtlety of it. Glad to see others like how it looks as well.

Definitely need to get a spare set of sail laces for my Chicago’s now after seeing those pictures in here.
those black/whites look great

Laces gotta match the tongue :nthat:
I’ve always followed this line of thought for all my 1s, except for my Chis and Spideys. The Chi colorblocking just has always looked best to me with black laces. But, I did use the cream/off white laces in my ROYs, and they’re just as dope w/o black laces IMO.

As for this new black/white/royal pair, I’m good. I get it that black, white, royal, and red are the main colors that tend to be placed on 1s, but’s it’s a little redundant IMO. Also not that big of a fan of this new colorblocking.

I’ve always followed this line of thought for all my 1s, except for my Chis and Spideys. The Chi colorblocking just has always looked best to me with black laces. But, I did use the cream/off white laces in my ROYs, and they’re just as dope w/o black laces IMO.

As for this new black/white/royal pair, I’m good. I get it that black, white, royal, and red are the main colors that tend to be placed on 1s, but’s it’s a little redundant IMO. Also not that big of a fan of this new colorblocking.

Yeah I see black laces on the Chicagos a lot. I personally feel the white laces give it a cleaner look - which I prefer.

I know the LA-Chi’s were a cut on the Lakers pair but I completely forgot there was a black sole Chicago pair...They scratched off #4 and #31 with the same damn shoe :lol:...
I wish this was the case. :smh: I personally don’t have any need for 4, but we got contrast stitching, which is not the move on 1s IMO. As for #31, I really need JB to actually (no black stitching, purple outsole, correct Lakers shades), but with the SBs that just dropped, I doubt that’ll ever happen for some time. I also really need JB to give us #30 and #27. #15 and #24 would be dope to add to the family as well.

Back
Top Bottom