• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Welp, I’m all the way out then.

looks at videos but I wouldn't pay to much to just get the box, if you like the shoe go for it, but don't get it to just get the box, you will be disappointed, it's not the same quality as the Jordan 17s box lol.

People REALLY talking Gina’s???? You guys are better than that... well, most of you..

DCBECC74-17A2-4242-8B27-6E1B6D5B3718.jpeg
3AEEAACE-9A87-4DE0-A6DB-9C492C3A7847.jpeg

Weekend so far.

:pimp::pimp:

Rocked these today I think I’m gonna be swapping the laces often in these.
F90FA1D2-ADFB-4D6E-B301-CCFBA298871A.jpeg

Anyone who thought that Nike would put those Gina’s in shoe box with metal as thick as a craftsman tool box, and not thin metal like on a child’s lunch box, needs to reevaluate their expectations...especially given the additional cost to manufacture and the tripled cost of shipping for online orders...

Anyone who thought that Nike would put those Gina’s in shoe box with metal as thick as a craftsman tool box, and not thin metal like on a child’s lunch box, needs to reevaluate their expectations...especially given the additional cost to manufacture and the tripled cost of shipping for online orders...

chill bruh.... I thought and I get it

I don't think they're horrible at all but wouldn't rock me like that. Hadn't seen anybody try them out yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom