Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Fan of the SBB. I’ll rock em.
9D4688C2-3007-479C-A331-50424D94D8E1.jpeg
Time to let these go for some storm blues.

No way would I let these go for Storm Blue's. Storm Blue's are mediocre in person.

That's how I feel. I'm not wrong. I didn't even want them on sale. Good try, though.

Theres no try lol you're just wrong.

Spidey's have an edge as being faux chicago's I'll give you that but Storm Blues are an actual OG colorway. Shape & Materials are on point and they are different because the colorway hasn't been bastardized like 4 times over the chi has. But you know different strokes.

AmDfgC.gif

Spidey's have an edge as being faux chicago's I'll give you that but Storm Blues are an actual OG colorway. Shape & Materials are on point and they are different because the colorway hasn't been bastardized like 4 times over the chi has. But you know different strokes.

AmDfgC.gif

Please stop

Spidey's have an edge as being faux chicago's I'll give you that but Storm Blues are an actual OG colorway. Shape & Materials are on point and they are different because the colorway hasn't been bastardized like 4 times over the chi has.

Nope. I'm not wrong to say you're childish. You can't tell someone they are wrong when that's how I see them; but then again I'm going back and forth with a person who is stupid enough to blow $2500 on a hyped Frag colorway. :lol:

Nope. I'm not wrong to say you're childish. You can't tell someone they are wrong when that's how I see them; but then again I'm going back and forth with a person who is stupid enough to blow $2500 on a hyped Frag colorway. :lol:

You're too sensitive :rofl: did I get under your skin that much? I think you need to sip some tea and meditate. We're on a forum where we debate about shoes, materials, etc constantly. That's childish in of itself if you really think about it. Of course opinions cant be wrong and that's the joke well, nah take that back they can be wrong depending on context. Like if a dude says he thinks the legal age of 18 should be lowered to 14 then that's wrong af and disturbing. But like I said pertaining to you, different strokes.

whatchatalkinabout.jpg

If I plan to drop 2500 on a true grail for my collection then that's on me. That's my opinion & prerogative right? So I'm not wrong or stupid by your definition of opinions, right? I'm just saying if you're gonna be all in on personal feelings and thoughts than you gotta respect it, homie. Chalk it up to different strokes. "Cuz the world dont move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you may not be right for some." :rofl:

I mean, at the end of the day you know I'm just fckin with you. Clashing of opinions is common on the internet. It cant all be one big circle jerk.

Last edited:
Of course opinions cant be wrong and that's the joke well, nah take that back they can be wrong depending on context. Like if a dude says he thinks the legal age of 18 should be lowered to 14 then that's wrong af and disturbing. But like I said pertaining to you, different strokes.

This is also wrong lol. Just because maybe the majority of people will think that's disturbing, it doesn't make someone's opinion on that wrong. I assume in some cultures that could be seen as a legal age because of the ability to have a child.

This is also wrong lol. Just because maybe the majority of people will think that's disturbing, it doesn't make someone's opinion on that wrong. I assume in some cultures that could be seen as a legal age because of the ability to have a child.

This is true, still cant cosign it though.

bububut context

Back
Top Bottom