Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Frags are a Meme Grail. Did you guys know Frags aren’t even an OG colorway? That means Metallic Navy are better.

Yeah lol they are. A timeless colorway for timeless colorway. But I'd stack Navy Metallics over frags anyday since they're an OG and were also a grail for me before the remaster came along. I copped about 3 pairs.

I know you're fckin with me but they legit are better in my book :rofl:

Frags are an overpriced joke for the colorway :lol:

And yes, I’d actually take metallic navy’s over them if price/resale isn’t considered.

I wouldn't call them a joke of a colorway but overpriced for sure. If they had dropped along with Navy Metallics and I had a fair advantage at retail I would cop 3 pairs of both.

Since opinions are so divided in here this morning, I thought I'd post today's wear. A shoe that is universally loved by all Jordan 1 heads... :tongue:

20190605_111056.jpg

Since opinions are so divided in here this morning, I thought I'd post today's wear. A shoe that is universally loved by all Jordan 1 heads... :tongue:

20190605_111056.jpg

Honestly, these are up there for me as one of the worse to ever come out and that's my opinion. Others disagree and will say I'm wrong and theres nothing wrong with that. We're all different. The Nigels are just on the "anti" "dare-to-be-different" lane Nike is on atm, imo and I ain't fckin with it at all. These are up there for me along with the SBB 3.0 & Wings and a few others that arent even coming to mind because as far as I'm concerned, they're invalid. I do appreciate the grind and getting to design your own 1 though. I really just want the bmx bike that they made, was that ever released or was it just a 1 of 1?

Honestly, these are up there for me as one of the worse to ever come out and that's my opinion. Others disagree and will say I'm wrong and theres nothing wrong with that. We're all different. The Nigels are just on the "anti" "dare-to-be-different" lane Nike is on atm, imo and I ain't fckin with it at all. These are up there for me along with the SBB 3.0 & Wings and a few others that arent even coming to mind because as far as I'm concerned, they're invalid. I do appreciate the grind and getting to design your own 1 though. I really just want the bmx bike that they made, was that ever released or was it just a 1 of 1?

All good. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. At the end of the day, they're just shoes.

Speaking of remasters I really need Nike to drop more metallic colorways. Those DTRT's I posted are so amazing I need a remaster of em.

Back
Top Bottom