Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pretty much. The keyword is "unforseen." As for what we know and/or have seen or heard about is dropping, nothing moves the needle at all for me personally. The one drop I'm curious about, and mainly because I have no f'n idea what it could look like, is the rumored Palm Angel collab.

I mean, it’s not like they can top the Union BT anyway... also, not sure they can top the TS1 either..

This seems like an easy conclusion IMO. Literally everything the was red and black on the Chis is switched on the Gym Reds. Even the tongue tag, which was red with white writing on the Chis, is white with red writing on the Gym Reds. The only details that are different in this respect is the tongue itself (going from white to black), and the wings logo (going from black to white).

Yeah still dont see it. I see what could of easily been a remastered black/white. Might cop Gym reds and do just that.

I mean, it’s not like they can top the Union BT anyway... also, not sure they can top the TS1 either..
I personally own and love both, the BT Unions more so as they’re so close to what I’ve always wanted in a Black Toe w/ Black Tongue, but I feel like you might be right. If they’re too wild/crazy I’m out. I like the simple nature of the Travs (a brown Chi) regardless of the backward Swoosh, and again the BT Unions are Black Toes with some extras, but not too extra for my tastes.

Yeah it’s a good idea.

No reason some people can go 3/3 while others go 0/3.

They will have to make it so that the account is linked to a phone number with the app.. only way to get around it.. otherwise, yeah I can make 1000 accounts and log in and out of the app or find some other work around. I feel like they should've kept it as is but I also think it gives people a shot that still aren't at 10 bc everyone will start from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom