Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The execution on those Jeter pairs are so poor. For a Yankee theme AJ1 the possibilities are ridiculous, but instead this, . . . this?
i hear ya, not what i expected...cant tip my hat to that

whoever takes that trade should be banished for treason
one could easily assume that this is a good place to find that trade, but this is the last place on earth where one would take that trade
i know im late but this had me 

roll.gif

WTL's for royals

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2523.gif

Those 1s are all the random themed 1s that proceeded and preceded them are terrible.

Military themed
Baseball
Cicno de Mayo
Noveau
Foes
Air Jordan 1 '87-'99
Fleece toes
All other mids that I'm missing at the moment.

Naah, just chill :tongue: :

Military Pack is dope, though honestly as time's gone on, i've started to like shoes with more earthy colors on them. And i'll personally never say anything bad about the Hares:

Wish my pair was still this clean. Suffice to say though I don't think they're all bad, but most of the others you mentioned (Cinco De Mayo's :smh: ) definitely are.

Last edited:
^I know, I see what you mean. I just pride myself on being the curmudgeony old guy in the thread that wants OGs only in classic OG ways and complains about anything but...

Hit up a buddy that lives in NY hoping he can stop by Footaction and grab a raffle ticket today and tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.

that first pic they posted :smokin

these should be easy right? because doesnt everyone in this thread hate the no NA tag and especially the jumpman on the back :rolleyes
Never doubt the furor of yankees fans tho

These should sell quick

Just like Federer fans ate those vapors up Jeter fans should eat these up.

really love the navy leather and all white sole. i really want these

doubt ill get through :lol:

Hopefully this satisfies all the thirsty jumpman dudes who just got so sick of the NA branding and blank heels. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom