Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There's no need for NA on the tongue, this is a sneaker dedicated to the goat at shortstop.

21M better get these :nerd:

There's no need for NA on the tongue, this is a sneaker dedicated to the goat at shortstop.

21M better get these
nerd.gif
Reach.

Cal would like to have a word with you

NT Fam,
What kind of denim brand do you wear with your J1s? No #ntdenim

Gonna try raw denim but shook on the thought of the denim bleeding onto the kicks.

Props

NT Fam,

Gonna try raw denim but shook on the thought of the denim bleeding onto the kicks.

Props
I reccomend levis 508s. I don't like real baggy jeans with 1s or dunks because it doesn't fit well behind the tongue.

NT Fam,

Props
brand doesnt matter, its the fit that will make or break the look

i dont wear joggers or skinny jeans at all, i mainly rock slim-fit or 514's (ntdenim, a bit but i een care...its inevitable )

Last edited:
What about dark denim for the fall days?

PRPS. Unbranded as well. Gilt is pretty much the only place I buy denim. Look up the measurements on the brands website. You really just wanna make sure the waist fits since most companies use vanity sizing. You will also most likely need to get them hemmed

skb1041 skb1041

Imperial Denim, shearer. 508's are a good alternative as well as Naked & Famous Weird Guy's. Anything with a taper works for me.

Last edited:
NT Fam,

Props
brand doesnt matter, its the fit that will make or break the look
i dont wear joggers or skinny jeans at all, i mainly rock slim-fit or 514's (ntdenim, a bit but i een care...its inevitable )

NT doesn't approve 514s? Sheeeeesh, tough crowd to please :smh: :lol:

511s is where it's at ever since Levi's changed their fits a year or two ago. 514s are considered "straight" now...

Back
Top Bottom