Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah $350 for a pair of VNDS doesn't have a high chance of happening.

Seen dudes selling pairs with fat creases that are listed as "VNDS" for around $500 
sick.gif

i got mine a few months back VNDS from sole control philly for 300. they were in great condition.might be my best pick up this year.

I sold a ds pair of royals (not my size at all) for $450 last year. They sold within 35 mins of being listed on ebay, and that was not too long after they released.

I saw a pair said to be worn 5 to 10x sell for just over $400. 300 for the worn pair is a good deal. 140 today for a ds pair? Count your lucky stars, pat yourself on the back and move on.

I bought mines at 140 because I was one of the few interested in them at that time in my area. not so much luck ad waiting 12 years

how many you need man, damn :lol:

This dude Chavez is just stockpiling bred 1s and then he is gonna start a "bred 1 cosgnment" store/pawn shop :lol:

Im sitting on 9 pairs of black/red 1s, 2 pairs of banned 1s, 5 pairs of royals, 5 pairs of shadows and 6 pairs of lms each. Got a whole bunch of other 1s also but those seem to be the most talked about in this thead. Literally in the process of selling my entire collection and just stocking up on 1s. All in my size and none for sale :nthat:

getemchavez getemchavez 10.5. What are you gonna do with all those pairs when they retro, possibly in better quality?

Ill think about that when the time comes. They wont retro for atleast a few more years and im sure wouldnt have a problem moving if I ever had to. I was blessed enough to pay retail for atleast 80% of my og 1s. Do you still have those 94s?

Ill think about that when the time comes. They wont retro for atleast a few more years and im sure wouldnt have a problem moving if I ever had to. I was blessed enough to pay retail for atleast 80% of my og 1s. Do you still have those 94s?

Lol nah just got my correct size.

Back
Top Bottom