Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Im sitting on 9 pairs of black/red 1s, 2 pairs of banned 1s, 5 pairs of royals, 5 pairs of shadows and 6 pairs of lms each. Got a whole bunch of other 1s also but those seem to be the most talked about in this thead. Literally in the process of selling my entire collection and just stocking up on 1s. All in my size and none for sale
nthat.gif
   Not mad at this at all 
pimp.gif

How many times have you done this, don't lie 
devil.gif

These Jeters are being Posted for $1000.00 Range.. but if you look at the sold prices.. Everyone is paying around $300-400 a pair...

HypeBeast Love to get people going.. with that 500 limited Pairs talk 

I could get a VNDS pair (worn two times, excellent condition) for 260 € (335$). On the one hand that´s only 100€ more than retail but on the other hand it wouldn´t be a very good deal if I translate into dollars. Should I do it?

Btw I normally wear size 10, I´ve never tried on a pair of Bred 1s, just regular mid 1s. This pair I´ve found for that price is a 10,5. The differences between 10 and 10,5 aren´t really big so if breds fit tts, going one up with the size shouldn´t be a problem right?

Im sitting on 9 pairs of black/red 1s, 2 pairs of banned 1s, 5 pairs of royals, 5 pairs of shadows and 6 pairs of lms each. Got a whole bunch of other 1s also but those seem to be the most talked about in this thead. Literally in the process of selling my entire collection and just stocking up on 1s. All in my size and none for sale
nthat.gif
Im doing the same thing, selling all my collections to collect just the 1's 

and so far this are in my current possesion:

23 pcs of Banned 1's

8 pcs of BRED 1 2013 Retro

2 pcs of ROYALS 1 2013 Retro

1 pc of SHADOW

7 pcs of White LM

9 pcs of Black LM 

All are 9.5US and not for sale ......

...no one cares about it LOL - this are all my dream quantity.

maybe i'll give nba live another chance, especially if they got the AJ1 trinity in the game & looking on point lol

Last edited:

Im doing the same thing, selling all my collections to collect just the 1's 

and so far this are in my current possesion:

23 pcs of Banned 1's

8 pcs of BRED 1 2013 Retro

2 pcs of ROYALS 1 2013 Retro

1 pc of SHADOW

7 pcs of White LM

9 pcs of Black LM 

All are 9.5US and not for sale ......

...no one cares about it LOL - this are all my dream quantity.
that´s nothing I got 83 Air Yeezy Is, 12 Red Octobers, 1000 Bred 1s and Royals and the shoes Michael Jordan had worn when he made "the shot"

Not for sale

I love how the Homie told him… There's 70 people in line --- You getting a pair? ---- Answer: NO! 
laugh.gif

but the other Twitter homie said $800 on resale...

I have yet to see anyone on Ebay pay that?

When flight 23 opened up this year, a lot of people camped out all night... People who showed up at 2 pm still ended up with the same sneakers as those who camped. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened now

I'm confused. Pictures of the Black/White 1's with contrast stitching appear with the 1's that don't have. 

Back
Top Bottom