• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Honestly.....

If your collection consists of Chicago’s, Breds, Royals, Black Toes & Shadows.... You don’t need another pair of shoes. IMO. Those 5 pairs..... That’s the Mount Rushmore of Sneakers.

Since selling all my Jays 2 years ago I’ve since reacquired all those pairs DS except for Breds. Was holding out hope that it was the Black Friday release. After I scoop up Obsidians, Breds will be copped.

Waiting for this barber

20190825_155703.jpg
20190825_155708.jpg

Honestly.....

If your collection consists of Chicago’s, Breds, Royals, Black Toes & Shadows.... You don’t need another pair of shoes. IMO. Those 5 pairs..... That’s the Mount Rushmore of Sneakers.

Since selling all my Jays 2 years ago I’ve since reacquired all those pairs DS except for Breds. Was holding out hope that it was the Black Friday release. After I scoop up Obsidians, Breds will be copped.

lol I agree but how you say you don't need another pair of shoes and then go and buy the obsidians lol

lol I agree but how you say you don't need another pair of shoes and then go and buy the obsidians lol

:rofl:

Seriously, I haven’t reached the point where I’m ready to stop buying sneakers even tho I too have gotten rid of a lot of trendy kicks recently. But If you are at that point & you own those 5 OG 1s (throw in a pair of black/cement 3s & 4s) .....Then that’s really all you need.

Honestly.....

I disagree. that's cool for you 1s collection, but no "collection" should only consist of 1 style/model of shoe. need at least a little diversity.

Off topic but has anyone ever tried printing a stockx shipping label and got a error message "Shipping Label is Unavailable," and if so how did you fix it. Thanks.

Off topic but has anyone ever tried printing a stockx shipping label and got a error message "Shipping Label is Unavailable," and if so how did you fix it. Thanks.

Had this happen and couldn’t get the label to show up. Ended up contacting StockX to get them to resend the label; gave them the order info and all that. Wasn’t the easiest process but they eventually came through.

Really dont see the reasoning for using a supposedly creditable middle man service. Especially one that takes your money and tell you rather a shoe is suitable enough to be passed as factory flaws and/or DS.

Say what ya want about Ebay. But sorry I'll be my own certified inspectionist. I understand fakes "ARE POSTED" on ebay. At least they dont go through a rigorous verification process and get tagged as authentic then passed on to a buyer. On Ebay you determine rather a shoe is passable as real and authentic.

Pretty sure we all have enough of one shoe to a make a conscious decision rather a shoe is fake. And if communicating with a seller and sending multiple pics isnt enough and you still buy. At least Ebay sides with the buyer. Plus you get your money back....not a credit!!!

Yes Ebay may have cons as well but I'm more comfortable shopping there...

And if you really cant tell if a shoe is real then its retail or bust!!!!

Honestly.....
mine minus chi’s and after the dudes minimal post earlier got me downsizing from even that. BT’s just my fave

Really dont see the reasoning for using a supposedly creditable middle man service. Especially one that takes your money and tell you rather a shoe is suitable enough to be passed as factory flaws and/or DS.

Say what ya want about Ebay. But sorry I'll be my own certified inspectionist. I understand fakes "ARE POSTED" on ebay. At least they dont go through a rigorous verification process and get tagged as authentic then passed on to a buyer. On Ebay you determine rather a shoe is passable as real and authentic.

Pretty sure we all have enough of one shoe to a make a conscious decision rather a shoe is fake. And if communicating with a seller and sending multiple pics isnt enough and you still buy. At least Ebay sides with the buyer. Plus you get your money back....not a credit!!!

This! People hate ebay on this site but most of my heat was attained through ebay. No middle man, direct comm w/ seller, pics out the a** for legit checking, etc. Ebay is still king to me when it comes to sneaker buying and great customer service. StockX and Goat are just for when I'm comparing prices and going with the lowest asks.

Last edited:

It’s not about shopping there it’s about selling imo. Too many scammers on EBay and a buyer can claim that an authentic shoe is fake and easily scam you. Not enough protection for the sellers.

This! People hate ebay on this site but most of my heat was attained through ebay. No middle man, direct comm w/ seller, pics out the a** for legit checking, etc. Ebay is still king to me when it comes to sneaker buying and great customer service. StockX and Goat are just for when I'm comparing prices and going with the lowest asks.
Second this. I use SX and Goat from time to time, but I’ll NEVER stop using EBay. Most of my pairs not from retailers have come from EBay anyways. I can actually look at the kicks and the box, and ask for additional pics if I’m not satisfied?!? I gotta disagree with anyone who has completely stopped using EBay, in lieu of solely depending on these newer methods.

BS can happen with all these services, so no one method is issue proof.

I’m a ebay buyer only but every time I sell on there I get heated with there fees. Shipping fee when I don’t even go thru them is the latest.

Anyone with the Jordan 1 La to Chicago Did you swap out the laces to sail and did you remove the paint Think I will kept the paint for a while

I need those Obsidians. Frustrated I'm going to be without the internet at a cottage on Saturday so I'm going to have to tether to my phone in an area with spotty connection at best. I'm trying to find a good slot service but don't know if I can trust any out there.

Honestly.....

Na na na. Need wc3's, wc4's, bc4's, metallic 5's, infrared 6's, Concord 11's, og red AM1, infrared AM90's, neon AM95's, silver bullet AM97's, and scream green Huaraches. With that you'd be set. Those are the essentials. The rest is just for fun.

Back
Top Bottom