Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It gets easier as you get older, especially when shoes start becoming unwearable and you think about what a waste it is to have them just sitting in boxes. I just sold off 14 pair and I’m not done. What I ask myself is have I wore them in the last year and if not do they have any significance to me. If not they’re gone and hopefully go to someone that will enjoy them.

Where are you selling worn shoes? Takes forever to sell on eBay. GOAT?

I got an identify fraud alert as well that names stockx and my info being sold on the dark web. It occurred on 8/22. SMH

I have my credit locked so ID theft is unlikely, but it's still unnerving.

3DF83E14-5966-4457-A9EA-4888B90B314A.jpeg

Yesterday. My boy in the Blue Moons.

Nice to see CrockX is getting called out :nthat: They're hot garbage. At least for purchasing.
Those lames been saying the pairs of; creased, dirty, de-lace-bagged, clearly worn shoes I been receiving were aaaaactually DS :lol:

Clowns wanted to play games and now they're gonna end up refunding me for 'em all... and then some.
It's the principalities of it.
Thanks Paypal :pimp:

I once got a pair of Jordan 3s with wear marks and dirt on the sole. The CS rep told me they sometime TRY ON THE SHOES AND WALK AROUND IN THEM to see if they're legit. I told the lady that means they aren't deadstock, she didn't seem to know what they meant.

Anyone with the Jordan 1 La to Chicago Did you swap out the laces to sail and did you remove the paint Think I will kept the paint for a while
I kept them purple. I would lace them up black, move them around a bit, then go sail. A lot of purple transferred over to my now tie-dyed laces. Adds character, I suppose.

Na na na. Need wc3's, wc4's, bc4's, metallic 5's, infrared 6's, Concord 11's, og red AM1, infrared AM90's, neon AM95's, silver bullet AM97's, and scream green Huaraches. With that you'd be set. Those are the essentials. The rest is just for fun.

Plus some trainers, lifters, shoes for going out, some clean tail winds for khaki days, slides for vacay.... that's how we get to 100+ pairs.

I got an identify fraud alert as well that names stockx and my info being sold on the dark web. It occurred on 8/22. SMH

I have my credit locked so ID theft is unlikely, but it's still unnerving.

Same. stillmatic718 stillmatic718 @charmcitykid staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam

They told me my SSN & CC info wasn't taken in regards to my information, which was a sign of relief.

But like it was stated, just make sure if you use the password that was on your Stock X account when hacked, on other sites, to change the PW's to those sites immediately. Also your gmail & SX account PW's if you haven't done so.

PO

I once got a pair of Jordan 3s with wear marks and dirt on the sole. The CS rep told me they sometime TRY ON THE SHOES AND WALK AROUND IN THEM to see if they're legit. I told the lady that means they aren't deadstock, she didn't seem to know what they meant.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wtf, do you still have this email/can you post a picture of it? I’m honestly wondering how anyone at StockX can say nonsense like this.

dont yall know thats how stockx legit checks all yall kicks? the good ole put em on and see if they feel real test. thats y NO pairs from stockx are deadstock! all of them tried on by employees and walked around in for legit check purposes. lol

I remember back when I joined stockx a couple years ago I was reading about it, and they said the shoes will pass inspection if they’re considered store/retailer quality, which means could have been tried on. I’d guess 99% of their shoes haven’t been tried on but then you got the 1% that have. Not a huge deal to me but if they’re creased up that would bother me

What if air bubbles are foggy because they were left in a humid place? I have a pair of AM97s I eventually want to sell but the air bubble internals look like they're cloudy because they were stored in a humid basement... I wonder if that would pass Stockx verification.

Back
Top Bottom