Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm stunned by the endless rise in price for off whites. To me they're overrated hyped sneakers based on being so limited. I don't think they're terrible, but if I walked into a store, with no knowledge of price/availability, and saw them lined up next to their non-off white alternatives (UNC, Chi) I'd do go for the non-off white models. Is it really just the hypebeast mentality that's driving those prices up? I had the opportunity to pick up the OW UNC's and chose the regular UNC's instead. Am I the only one that doesn't get it? Lol.

I'm stunned by the endless rise in price for off whites. To me they're overrated hyped sneakers based on being so limited. I don't think they're terrible, but if I walked into a store, with no knowledge of price/availability, and saw them lined up next to their non-off white alternatives (UNC, Chi) I'd do go for the non-off white models. Is it really just the hypebeast mentality that's driving those prices up? I had the opportunity to pick up the OW UNC's and chose the regular UNC's instead. Am I the only one that doesn't get it? Lol.

Not alone. I've just decided I'm too "get off my lawn" to understand the couture culture.

I’ve always gon w the rock what you like, whether it’s limited or not. The older elitist in me makes me wanna not rock when I see dweebs gassing up both OW and also regular Jordan’s (see SBB). End of the day, keep the vibes positive and wear what u love

Fnl employees would always tell me i could win the raffle if i threw them some money

no joke, my fnl would do app raffle and every one of my friends would get DANG and then on drop date, its FCFS at the store. Not for leftovers. FCFS for the release in general. I'm like so how yall doing an app raffle? Everyone in line is waiting for FCFS and if you ask any of them if they're there to pick up their reservation and they'll say no lol

VMA's. Whats Latifah wearing?
queen-latifah-nj-medley.jpg

Queen-Latifah-mtv-vma-2019-a-billboard-1548.jpg

was about to wear my la chi sbs over the weekend, laced em up and put em on...these are a little narrower than the 1s we have been getting. Curious if this is how all of these fit or should i grab another pair and hope it fits looser.

La to Chicago Just went up again in price I can now turn around and sell me pair and make money and I paid 5 for my pair. Not a chance I sell mine going to rock them ASAP and not wipe off the color

Back
Top Bottom