• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
63A3934A-2E3F-4F13-8271-563D038814BF.jpeg
One day I’ll own BT unions-these will have to suffice for now.

https://niketalk.com/threads/what-happened-to-men.685758/

edit: and I got lost af on a big as$ college campus.

That thread is stright trash.......

honestly is it hard to deal with women when ur single

im damn near married but sheesh when i was out h.o.e'ing it was the time of my life...... i never had chicks really come at me sideways. then again sounds like a bunch of short man complex dudes in the room

tall men don't have those issues trust me

im damn near married but sheesh when i was out h.o.e'ing it was the time of my life...... i never had chicks really come at me sideways. then again sounds like a bunch of short man complex dudes in the room

Hey man, I'm 5'2 and I have no such issues.

Woah woah woah, I am the 5’7 don & my experience with women has been relatively sweet. I can’t relate to those weirdos at all.

Why own Rich Man's Black Toes when you can have what The Man wore?
Just me being a stickler, but unless they’re the Black Toes that 0takusamsay 0takusamsay (and others do as well) did his usual steeze on and put a black tongue on as well (MJ’s actually worn BTs had black tongues), I don’t think MJ actually wore the pictured version of the Black Tongue with white tongue.

I’m asking everyone, but did MJ actually wear the BT Jordan 1 w/ WHITE tongue??

Just me being a stickler, but unless they’re the Black Toes that 0takusamsay 0takusamsay (and others do as well) did his usual steeze on and put a black tongue on as well (MJ’s actually worn BTs had black tongues), I don’t think MJ actually wore the pictured version of the Black Tongue with white tongue.

I’m asking everyone, but did MJ actually wear the BT Jordan 1 w/ WHITE tongue??

I think he only wore his P.E. for those. Theres be no need to rock the white tongues lol

B0164DCB-F13F-41A4-AD56-49B3A47EE944.jpeg
I've worn these shoes for 15 days straight and I can't get enough of them! Should just go on a second decluttering phase and get rid of all my other shoes at this point... :lol: "Do I own Off-Whites? Pfft, those aren't Chicago 1s."
Same. Will wear these for a few days straight. Most of the gimmicky colorways don’t mean much to me anymore, I’ve unloaded as well

Back
Top Bottom