Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I really want the hares in a high form. Still want the bunny on the tongue but they can leave the heel blank thank ya very much

my man said finch
roll.gif
, dudes name is fish. Manager was picking people to go in and unfortunately they are going to pick ppl they see every week over ppl they've never seen before and probably will never see again. Release wasn't as bad as it could've been which was nice
Lol I don't know the guy, just heard people shouting his name which sounded like "Finch".  Anyways, because the same "crews" that bully and cut their way to the front of the line show up at every release (instead of going to school or working real jobs like most people), they should be entitled to first dibs?  I cop most of my sneakers online and yesterday was one of the rare occasions I actually went to a store since the NYCs were an in-store release only.  Does that make me any less deserving of the sneakers?  F-that. The release certainly wasn't as bad as other releases I've been to but for Footaction/Flight23 to call the release FCFS is a joke. 

Kind of does. Regulars>others. The fact that you have that attitude over other ppl in line shows that you should be in the back. In NYC fcfs you could be first for three days but if you don't open your mouth you're not going in first, closed mouths don't get fed. You want a clean fcfs campout go to jersey

fan of the color scheme but not of the way the shoe was made. i love 1's for their shape, leather and their shelf life. 
would have preferred no suede at all. 
the suede in person is top notch, very surprising for jb brand. quality on these are no joke. if this is what we have in store for next year I am more than happy to pay the $20+ extra

unless youre wearing skin tight pants everything looks like ntdenim in pics. I doubt it looks that bad in person.

i'm not even referring to the pants

the suede looks washed out to me.. almost wool like appearance

they might be good quality, but i'm certain those things would sit if they weren't limited

Last edited:
Kind of does. Regulars>others. The fact that you have that attitude over other ppl in line shows that you should be in the back. In NYC fcfs you could be first for three days but if you don't open your mouth you're not going in first, closed mouths don't get fed. You want a clean fcfs campout go to jersey
Nah save that for raffles. If you camp it shouldn't matter if you're a regular or not just where you are in line. What's the point in having security if you still gotta check line jumpers. I understand where you're coming from but at least a raffle seems fair when its not. Just calling your homies in from the back of the line is disrespectful to the camping process.

Last edited:
By regulars you mean those guys who don't go to school or have real jobs, and show up at every release whenever they want so they can cut in front of the people who were waiting like myself? Those guys don't deserve *****.  If anything, its your attitude that shows a complete lack of respect to those who legitimately waited in line for a FCFS.  We all know the raffles at Flight23 are rigged which is why I didn't even bother trying for the Jeters.  With the NYCs I at least had a chance which is why I got there hours before the release.

No Jersey slander b, you're over here more than NYC :lol: ... and there aren't any "clean" fcfs campouts in Jersey unless you're at one of those skater shops or a boutique like Packers/Takeover. Come to Paterson or Newark for a FCFS and watch how things really get ugly.

By regulars you mean those guys who don't go to school or have real jobs, and show up at every release whenever they want so they can cut in front of the people who were waiting like myself? Those guys don't deserve *****.  If anything, its your attitude that shows a complete lack of respect to those who legitimately waited in line for a FCFS.  We all know the raffles at Flight23 are rigged which is why I didn't even bother trying for the Jeters.  With the NYCs I at least had a chance which is why I got there hours before the release.
Why'd you let people cut in front of you? I don't stand in line for things, let alone shoes, but if anybody cutting in front of me we're fighting. 

Last edited:
Nah save that for raffles. If you camp it shouldn't matter if you're a regular or not just where you are in line. What's the point in having security if you still gotta check line jumpers. I understand where you're coming from but at least a raffle seems fair when its not. Nust calling your homies in from the back of the line is disrespectful to the camping process.
never said it was fair, Thats just how releases go down over here.

that's what I'm saying, your negativity towards people you don't know is the reason your *** is in the back. What does it matter what others do for a living, it's none of your or my concern. A lot of the "jobless" you are referring to are making more money then you.

No Jersey slander b, you're over here more than NYC :lol: ... and there aren't any "clean" fcfs campouts in Jersey unless you're at one of those skater shops or a boutique like Packers/Takeover. Come to Paterson or Newark for a FCFS and watch how things really get ugly.
:lol: that's what I was referring to, packer and skate shops. I've never been to Paterson for a release due to the fact that I have no whip and that it's impractical to go there for one shoe while I can get multiples in nyc with ease.

Back
Top Bottom