• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh gallery... 100% improvement.
but from what I’ve seen on mobile I don’t likethe layout. Text is too thin, hard to read, replies blue together, no real contrast
SOOOO slow too.. hopefully that improves

I noticed the speed difference as well but I'm sure they will address that.

Yea this is definitely gonna take a little getting used to. I do like that they put gallery view back up. I'm sure they'll work on the bugs over time.

If any of you want the OG black/red/white layout scroll to the bottom and change from the default setting to “OG”. Way better familiar contrast. Now if they can fix the speed I’d be good. This is unsustainable if the site is gonna be this slow. I’m hoping it’s because they just updated and everything thing needs to settle. Right now it’s annoyingly slow.

On Mobile?

they have ad block for mobile devices now too.

search your app store. j

just make sure you disable them if your in a sneaker queue like Adidas i hear they can mess with them. no proof though

i know they don't interfere with snkrs app but that's an app not the mobile browser.

The site is running extreme levels of slow. Please see if you guys can find a way to fix it. This can’t be right. @methodicalmanagement

to Post a Reply is taking forever too, I'd have to open more NT tabs to keep it moving while that 1 tab posting a reply downloads a movie

Took the day off last minute, running some errands with my little girl. These are easily one of my 5 favorite 1s
1D00D6FD-DA91-472D-B6F4-F9C10AAC3898.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom