Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I want to say that this might be extreme, but I had time to figure out who I was before I felt the need to hop on any of these, as opposed to all of the 10-13 year olds who I see on social networks now who were pretty much born at the same time MySpace/Facebook were created. I'd love to see an experiment involving how children allowed to join social networks develop compared to those who aren't.

Yeah though, dudes are definitely trying to get pounds of tree and bottles of prescription syrup off on Instagram daily :lol:

I wood like to see this study

Technology is a double-edged sword. 

Has its pros & cons.

We should stop derailing the thread though, **** went from 1's-reselling-moving weight-flaws of today's youth/technology 
laugh.gif

I had wrote that n went back to edit it just so no one jumps to conclusions lol not saying anyone implied it

My bad, my dumb *** didn't read your initial post properly :lol:

good to know, when my guys are out, i can always hit up IG  :rofl:

I'm 99% sure that you'll either be sent oregano, NyQuil in an empty codeine bottle, or hear the police at your door :rofl:

Technology is a double-edged sword. 

Has its pros & cons.

We should stop derailing the thread though, **** went from 1's-reselling-moving weight-flaws of today's youth/technology :lol: .

This. I meant to steer the thread off of resale and ended up taking it into a whole other direction :smh:

Last edited:
We should stop derailing the thread though, **** went from 1's-reselling-moving weight-flaws of today's youth/technology 
laugh.gif
ehh you are right, my bad for my contribution to the derailment..  its just that its friday and i didnt feel like doing much work this afternoon 
laugh.gif

I'm 23 haven't had social media in 3-4 years beside joining nt and wen I have kids they for dam sure won't have social media cause it destroys social skills.n for most part idk anyone that really into shoes and I chill with ppl from age 25-35 all got own houses families and good careers no more pushing drugs or any of that and honestly the differance in generations from my 20s to te older guys 30s plus is crazy there is no respect in kids these days
I will be 30 this yr and I have kids myself but to say you will take your children away from social media is not possible and will deprive them more because times change and you have to adapt to that change or you will be lost in this world. Social media is apart of technology and if you raise them right they will know how to handle there selves on social media. Not everyone on social media is trying to sell shoes. I have no problem with reselling. Its the same as selling anything to me its just shoes. Buyers create the monster

Yea my Main guy I get jordans from told me 600 for jeters and 600 for nyc told him he's in crack lol exact text I sent and that was that on to the next and to the guy above I honestly hope the whole social media thing fazes out.. I no some one who does nothing but sit on his PC n talk to "friends" online but they r other random *** people with no friends I hate people like that go out make friends don't tell me celebrities r ur friends there not.. Sorry bout little rant there lol not aimed at anyone on here

Last edited:
Anyone need some soap?
Dope soap!
Not for $15 though....
Already been a few studies that prove social media effects social skills and leave lasting psychological effects in children below the age of 13. Random fact: Also, radiation and heat emitted from these wireless devices effect the children more than adults. Has to do with kids minds and bodies still developing.  -SD 
Yeah though, dudes are definitely trying to get pounds of tree and bottles of prescription syrup off on Instagram daily :lol:
Made me think of this. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-instagram-leads-142-felony-charges-article-1.1547932

When officers asked Johnson what his occupation was for the arrest report, the man reportedly said, "Thief."

#nochill
#nofilter

another idiot bites the dust

when was the last time there so much hype for a non-og cw 1 with a Jumpman on the back?
I guess people really just got tired of the highs w/ the blank heel & NA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom