Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I love 1s but honestly im a mets fan. Off that strength ill let these go. I do think they will got for 500 easy. If you dont think so your salty you cant get them. Maybe im wrong but i say at least 500. Maybe youll find a fool who needs money but they will hold value. Its a whole different realm now. Going into the baseball memorbilla market for a player as worshipped as jeter? You kidding me? 500 easy. Only up from there.

Not a Yankee fan at all.. But you gotta respect the man... Plus they are 1s with what seems to be good quality, so they are a must cop for me... Good luck everyone.

Not a Yankee fan at all.. But you gotta respect the man... Plus they are 1s with what seems to be good quality, so they are a must cop for me... Good luck everyone.
I'm not a baseball fan at all, but Jeter did a lot for NY. He's a great guy and does a lot for the community. Hoping to add these to my collection tomorrow!

I love 1s but honestly im a mets fan. Off that strength ill let these go. I do think they will got for 500 easy. If you dont think so your salty you cant get them. Maybe im wrong but i say at least 500. Maybe youll find a fool who needs money but they will hold value. Its a whole different realm now. Going into the baseball memorbilla market for a player as worshipped as jeter? You kidding me? 500 easy. Only up from there.
just like the federers

you got me 

nerd.gif

Pretty sure I got jeters locked for Monday with a great price now to just find a pair of the nyc's and I just might call it a year on the kicks

Back
Top Bottom