• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Throw some lotion on there

tenor.gif

Just kidding. Don't do that.
is this common? anything i can do to make it unashy?

I wish JB would make other Jordan's like they do the jordan 1. Take advantage of color blocking. Instead all they do is change up the colors on the midsole and its usually a solid black or white upper. Too boeing for me (mainly the AJ5 but also the 3,4,6,7,8 and 10)

Fearless Patent 1’s going up in price. Thinking about selling my 7.5 and funding a 7 mens from Stockx

same thing about selling my 7Y SBB 3.0 to fund a 7 mens.

They do make 7 mens in 1’s right?

Can you explain to me the hype or the real difference between a mens 7 and a 7y?

Well idc what "wave" is dying, these are a double up for me.
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-500-purple-2.jpg
Like how the pics of these so far all have the laces tied up high and snug. Doubt anyone here will rock em like that haha. But they actually look like a high, not a mid like some of the remastered pairs in 2019.. (obsidians)

Either way they remind me more of game royals than chicago's, even with the white tongue.

To the cats who have bought OG 85's...

What do yall do upon receiving them? Is it smart to throw them in the washer? Or just hand wash instead?

Don't want to ruin them if I pull the trigger...

I clearly have no idea, which is why I was asking.

Sorry if I offended you, you could've just kept scrolling.

Any help is appreciated.
Sorry if I assumed you had common sense or had any idea how a washing machine worked. Man, NO. Don't put 35 year old leather in a washing machine. They're delicate and fragile and probably shouldn't even be cleaned but if you absolutely must, use a soft, barely moist brush or cloth, warm water, and a little bit of soap.

Sorry if I assumed you had common sense or had any idea how a washing machine worked. Man, NO. Don't put 35 year old leather in a washing machine. They're delicate and fragile and probably shouldn't even be cleaned but if you absolutely must, use a soft, barely moist brush or cloth, warm water, and a little bit of soap.

Tell me why you're so upset?

You could have just answered and just left it at that, and been done with it.

Instead, you're upset :lol:

Thanks, bossman.

Doesn’t bother me either, mainly due to the fact that my Hyper Royal’s have the leather tag and it did nothing to take away from the quality or look of the sneaker.

People be looking for reasons to pass, bro. I was gonna trade my 2001 Civic in for a new Charger but didn’t like the cupholders.
People also try hard to be elitists.
Also I don’t remember folks trippin over the ROTY tongue tags.

Back
Top Bottom