• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
In there
F5AC8038-1A6B-47E6-A777-D4A4063B4AEB.png

so i was also pending for a very long time

i hit the X in top right, reloaded and it changed to Purchase

seems like big delay on the app..grabbed Mens 7.5

Haven’t seen a Got Em screen in so long. It either goes from Pending to Purchased or Pending to $170. Happens way too often for me the last 20 releases lol

For those using foot apps (didnt get on SNKRS) can you only register for the raffle at one store? I registered at FTL and have been trying to do so on FTA app and Champs and just get an error (have tried for a few days now)

You know if SNKRS is going to pay me forward after missing on both dunks, 85's and these to pay me forward and bless me with those ow's im cool with that.

For those using foot apps (didnt get on SNKRS) can you only register for the raffle at one store? I registered at FTL and have been trying to do so on FTA app and Champs and just get an error (have tried for a few days now)

each foot store is a separate raffle. You just share the same log in account and FLX points.

First got ‘em since black sacai blazers... and before that, the spiderverse 1s back in December 2018. Does nike emails order confirm right after? I don’t remember and still haven’t gotten anything.

Money gone, but no email or anything else. But, usually once the money leaves I've been good.
Yeah they definitely don’t waste time on that bread like cable companies lol. Should be good though I got confirmation on the app, still waiting on the email

always get a text about the payment going through before the Got Em' screen. sorta ruins the suspense

surprised I got these after the touch ID failed me twice and I had to type in my password

now wouldn't mind a second to turn into blk/reds....

Back
Top Bottom