Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was charged $140 plus tax from NDC as well. I would take what Nike's Twitter says with the same weight as their customer service chats. Both are "official" and probably run by a "rep" whom has semi accurate information or are told to just continue feeding the company line until instructed otherwise. 

Haha good one... When was the last time the mets were relevant?
Let's see.....Matt Harvey started the All Star game for us recently and this year we WILL have the NL Rookie of the Year. I say we have a MUCH brighter future than the Phillies. 

Back to the topic however and those Jeters made me real excited

i want the jeters man, this is depressed.

90% of yall wouldnt cop if it had jumpman on the tongur and jumpman on the back. i love the blue leather, screw jeter but i want those

scrw nike for that crap on saturday, i just wanted to know if i had a chance or not but of course the site is complete garbage

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mxvnlrCIpe1rk5zn0.gif

Let's see.....Matt Harvey started the All Star game for us recently and this year we WILL have the NL Rookie of the Year. I say we have a MUCH brighter future than the Phillies. 
Back to the topic however and those Jeters made me real excited
:lol:. This guy talking about an all star (newsflash: every MLB team is represented at the asg) and possible roy, like that means anything. haha. Your first statement was very ignorant, the phillies have absolutely had great players. And the mets won't even win the nl east in the next 5 years.

Last edited:
First a reseller thread, now a sports thread?

I just want a pair of Jeter 1's.

Where's my boy FlipemChavez? :lol:

Last edited:
Man.. still sour I had them in my cart and they disappeared.  Happy for all of those who copped, jus hope I can catch a pair when they drop again

90% of yall wouldnt cop if it had jumpman on the tongur and jumpman on the back. i love the blue leather, screw jeter but i want those

scrw nike for that crap on saturday, i just wanted to know if i had a chance or not but of course the site is complete garbage

They do have a jumpman on the back...

damn this make me even happier knowing that I was actually able to use a code on Saturday. UPS man needs to hurry up and get here. I'm eating good tonight so I don't need your salt. lol

Lol I hate you. I want both of those. [emoji]128293[/emoji] good stuff my man.

They do have a jumpman on the back...

i know, people just want em because they were limited

can bet my breds and royals that if we went back 2 weeks and pictures surfaced of these in hi form with no jeter anywhere, white or gold jumpman on the back and jumpman on the tongue these would have sat... HARD

damn this make me even happier knowing that I was actually able to use a code on Saturday. UPS man needs to hurry up and get here. I'm eating good tonight so I don't need your salt. lol

Yea man, that $119 is sick :smokin That's what's good though, congrats my dude!

Yep. I just picked up a pair of FF off a seller on ebay for $185 shipped. 

There isn't a single 13 on the bay, SS for 2 and I don't want to even mention FCNY at 200+ RIF is a no go, I just sold my 12 for 160 shipped and can't even find another lol

There was a12.5 on FC for a little while right after release but I thought it was must too high. I should've grabbed them bad boys shout out to diddy and the motor city

The quality of the leather on these Jeter 1s is top notch
So much so I don't care that it looks like someone played kickball with the box

i know, people just want em because they were limited

can bet my breds and royals that if we went back 2 weeks and pictures surfaced of these in hi form with no jeter anywhere, white or gold jumpman on the back and jumpman on the tongue these would have sat... HARD

I cant speak for anyone else but I wouldve copped. Navy blue with white and gold accents looks so clean. The gold lace tips add a nice finishing touch. I hope you get lucky on the redrop fam. You and the rest of the regulars deserve to eat

Back
Top Bottom