• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
16E9E9EE-FDAE-404F-8CFC-13B294E57799.jpeg

Snkrs pair touched down :smokin
might grab the 1.0 now
damn...havent even received shipping email from snkrs

whats going on?!

Nike already stated that shipments would be delayed if you look at your order ...I'm not sure anybody's has shipped yet. Both mine haven't.

I just got these breds in from stock x.

IMG_20200414_173549.jpg

Not sure about the red paint dripping to the white midsole. Never seen that. Legit?

Have any of you guys seen that?

I placed an order on NDC last Tuesday for some stuff. At the time it said my order would arrive on 4/17. Tracking was sent to me during the night Sunday. Checking the tracking should be here tomorrow.

They must have really cut down on their staffing at the warehouses. Because it's stupid to think you're "protecting me" by taking longer to send me my merch.

Not really considering virus can be passed on items. Probably just spacing out how many hands it goes through.

I need someone to explain to me how those ROTYs are fake. I still dont see it. Well maybe a little.

I need someone to explain to me how those ROTYs are fake. I still dont see it. Well maybe a little.
the color is Tad bit off, shape of the shoe, way too tumbled compared to legit pairs, the heel is almost straight down with little to no curve, and the box label and font are off.

They must have really cut down on their staffing at the warehouses. Because it's stupid to think you're "protecting me" by taking longer to send me my merch.

what makes you think they are trying to protect you? they're trying to employ safe operating procedures for their own facilities

among other things already stated, the swooshes are also off. swooshes on real pairs taper a lot towards the tail whereas fakes are usually pretty straight across.

Back
Top Bottom