Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
how stubborn is the paint on the la-to-chis?

has anybody gotten the colors underneath to show through normal wear so far?

anyone choose da tie dye laces for their purps?

Yeah, I started with the black laces then my 4 year old saw the tie dye lavender ones and insisted I go with those. 🤷‍♂️ I'm tempted to try a contrasting color like green and see how it looks.

Reactions: JPS
Wtf is this haha man

1E2D59A5-C0E2-4E00-8003-76C7DDA80256.jpeg

They went quick. refuse to put notifications on for all of those Twitter accounts.
Sneaker twitter accounts are awful. You’ll be getting constant tweets all day long for things that hardly anyone gives a **** about, and lot of times there’ll be multiple tweets about the same shoe you DGAF about and when there’s a rare meaningful tweet, it’s followed up with a bunch of retweets of “THANK YOU SO MUCH YOURE SO AMAZING 🙏 🙏 🙏 “. They’re absolutely obnoxious.

Last edited:
A72F3E9F-5982-4DF2-82D2-2D293191A305.jpeg

purple gang
Thinking about stripping my LA to Chis....
Just DON’T do it. La to chi ain’t ever dropping again-CHIs in some iteration will. Keep those beauties as they are. you’ll always have the option of taking the paint off but once it’s off there’s no going back. I bought a slightly used pair with intentions of making a complete CHI but went with my homage to rings.

I don't have Chicagos, but I don't think I have it in me to strip the LA to Chi. I just love them too much.

Back
Top Bottom