• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Here's some macro pics of my pair:

And btw, my pair of Jeters came with the price tag torn off from NDC too.
Nice pickup, leather looks top
nthat.gif
I'd take these over Jeter's any day.

can you take some micro pic for the PSNY? if it's not too much to ask for. TIA.

Did anyone else who still have price tag on? Or am I the only one?

So far you're the only one :lol: that makes it even more limited and that size.... tempted :pimp:

Last edited:

@locobans  lol you'll get your chance on on the re-release.. it's not over yet.

How much are the jeters going for? I'm willing to drop $600 on these struck out on NDC..
mean.gif
I'm hearing some people "willing to pay $500" for them, with resellers asking as much as $700 (which I think is kind of ridiculous, and it's on Instagram, which I don't trust). 

But like what @bibOo   mentioned, try to wait it out for the re-release first before making a move on the resell market.

I've been throwing offers of 5 out for days and no one wanna meet up for cash trade only pay pal n I hate waiting for shipping

How much are the jeters going for? I'm willing to drop $600 on these struck out on NDC.. :smh:

Not sure your size, but you should def check eBay. There are some going for under $500.

Definitely wait for the re release before buying anything though. You may be able to score through NDC at that point, and if not, the additional pairs may cause a drop in the market. No reason to overpay ...

Last edited:
I agree w/ @RyFP21  .. wait for re-release on this before dropping a stack.

Thanks @imui for2oh  .  Still not my cup of tea since my post before the release. lol

Last edited:
wait till they drop again for the hurt to be put on... they will reach $1000+ for them jeters... maybe 5 people will be able to cop on here on the re-release...

Back
Top Bottom