Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nah man, im attached to those breds. regardless how many i have, i cant let em go. not even for jeters and im obsessed with those :x

I really hope you eat on this redrop fam. Ill try to get this 11 and oop it your way

really? :lol: please get through, id appreciate beyond words.

gonna try and get em myself but NDC will drop when im away from my computer and even with LTE doubt ill get through. fingers crossed i get lucky tho

really? :lol: please get through, id appreciate beyond words.

gonna try and get em myself but NDC will drop when im away from my computer and even with LTE doubt ill get through. fingers crossed i get lucky tho

Cant promise ill get through but I got you

You couldve flipped a pair of black/reds and picked up the set of LMs around the release. I would easily take a set of LMs over black/reds all day every day

Word?

I guess in terms of quality of leather, but still.

I guess I should be glad I don't have to make that decision.

No LM's
So might be one better quality jordan release this year
Post was more about dude saying he's not into them
Sure no biggie, not picking at you, just being hopeful about quality improvement. I was just curious if they are close in quality. I only have LMs so there is no way for me to tell. In comparing all recent models to the LMs, chances are though that they aren't as good. JB had better boost the quality on the white leather for the Chicagos.

As for the guy not being into them, sometimes people don't like a sneaker in person no matter if they had seen pics before. Just an opinion.. and quality might not be much of help at that point.

Last edited:
Pretty good week if I do say so.

Last edited:
LOL the quality on the PSNY 1's alone craps on the RO's.

I've owned Tans, Two pairs of Plats, still hyped on my week. Haters gonna hate.

Back
Top Bottom